• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Keita with the sort of pass we saw at RB Leipzig. Delicious. And great awareness from Bobby.

And from SCM

FFF with his usual start to the thread.

Lots of single sentence post with no context on the match that either delights or causes anxiety to the collective posters.

Anti-jinxers trying desperately to anti-jinx but fear retribution.

Moronic post from Moron saying a first goal from Mane is a bad thing.

Lot’s of vitriol to Gini for bottling a shot then posts of amazement for a beautiful lob for our second.

Control posting for the first half.

Now I know at least one poster cant watch us I'm trying to write more than a single sentence, reduces my overall output though, as I still want to watch it myself...

Someone want to come round and break my other door handle so I can fix it before the United game?

Again, Bournemouth just cant keep the ball. Keep has is, they get 30 yards out & concede the ball under pressure from the press again.

I presume under instruction, Keita & Gini are both pushing up when we have the ball now, with Fabinho hanging back.

Matip blocks more by accident than design, corner.

Matip looked like a deer on ice there, legs everywhere. I just really can't relax with him at the back.

Frankie coming on for Ibe.

Intersting, we used the offside line for the free kick, but much further down the pitch, nowhere near as high a line as we have all season.

About fucking time, since Deeney almost scored for Watford in November it's been a potential weakness, as evidenced by conceding a goal & chances in the last couple of matches.

Game has slowed right down in the last ten minutes or so, we're just playing keep ball & they don't seem to fussed on trying to get it back most of the time.

This 3-man midfield of Fabinho, Keita and Gini is looking on point and well-balanced. With Keita allowed to be the playmaker, Gini doesn't have to do as much passing, so he can do what he does best and make 3rd man runs and get into danger areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom