• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool FC Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

onpoyntcreative

6CM Follower
Hi Everyone. Hope you're all good and are keeping safe.

To celebrate the start of the new season a friend of mine has created a new range of Liverpool posters for his Etsy store which are available to buy today. He felt like given the success of last season it would be a great chance to create these new prints!

Posters are priced at £14.99 with Free UK Delivery and are 30cm x 40cm. Feel free to check them out on Etsy by searching "On Poynt Creative" and you will see the full range, including:

Mo Salah

Jurgen Klopp

Sadio Mane

Jordan Henderson

Virgil Van Dijk

Roberto Firmino

Trent Alexander-Arnold

I'm more in the market for something classy to put on my mantel. With leds preferably.

Is that your best pitch? What no examples? Just straight into sell sell sell.

Just post in six different threads and you should be good to go.

To celebrate the start of the new season a friend of mine has created a new range of Liverpool posters for his Etsy store which are available to buy today. He felt like given the success of last season it would be a great chance to create these new prints!

Posters are priced at £14.99 with Free UK Delivery and are 30cm x 40cm. Feel free to check them out on Etsy by searching "On Poynt Creative" and you will see the full range, including:

Mo Salah

Jurgen Klopp

Sadio Mane

Jordan Henderson

Virgil Van Dijk

Roberto Firmino

Trent Alexander-Arnold
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/onpoyntcreative

There you go

I also liked the Salah one. Wasn't fussed on Hendo or Gerrard though.
We're getting soft round here. May i direct you to the vault people and the reception Ben got for his football grounds with cabin views thread. Rip @cloggypop #gonebutneverforgotten

When you said "Football Posters" I didnt relaise that included crap posters from KopTalk days ...

il_1588xN.2335926175_coo4.jpg

Mo Salah

Jurgen Klopp

Sadio Mane

Jordan Henderson

Virgil Van Dijk

Roberto Firmino

Trent Alexander-Arnold

How about titties?

Fucking FB ads:

Displate

oiStSppooonlndssooariresendde
·