• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool City Post Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - Spurs have had all sorts.

Oh yes indeed: Christian Gross; trophy-shitting Juande Ramos; Timbo; Santini.....it's not been great.

Villas-Boas was a disaster too, and I doubt Spurs fans look back on the George Graham era with much fondness either

Did not think Vincent was that bad in his assessment, thought he was quite honest despite some of the comments on here. I actually enjoyed listening to all of them in their post-match assessment. All serial title winners either as players or managers - they know their shit better than any of us here.

Oh yes indeed: Christian Gross; trophy-shitting Juande Ramos; Timbo; Santini.....it's not been great.

Villas-Boas was a disaster too, and I doubt Spurs fans look back on the George Graham era with much fondness either

Graham - one of the few that actually got them a trophy. Christian Gross --- what memories - the underground ticket comes to mind whenever his name is mentioned - I remember an interview with Alan Sugar on that day - he was like "What the fuck is this guy doing ? ...."

AVB - fucking annoying --- "..this project.. is really interesting blah blah project this project that..." - shut the fuck up you cunt, its a football team not a software/building project with gantt chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom