• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Little things that you feel chuffed about..

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
...but in the grand scheme of things, to anyone else at least.. not that great

I finally managed to regain control of my gmail account... I have two.. one for my business, the other personal an email address thats really worth keeping..

Now my personal email... is organized within reason, i like to filter things, however 1700 emails unread.. show all unread.. delete the unnecessary fuckers amongst them.. took an age..

You see being a contractor.. you get inundated with emails and subscribed to jobsite spam sites you never heard of and that you have never even subscribed too..

and there is tons of other sites over the years to do with gaming, kids, babys, flights, holidays i'm also subscribed to..

now inbox down to 0 unread filtered to fuck.. important emails easily found.. and im unsubcribing to all that shite one way or another i've been subscribed to over the years, Google makes it relatively easy..

My email account has purpose again... Relief.. sense of achievement..

Sad iniit really...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom