• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Legends discuss our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Casillas, ""I would like to thank the Liverpool fans for that lovely detail. Applauding a player from the opposite team does not happen very often."

Maradona, "The English club proved that miracles really do exist. I've now made Liverpool my English team. They showed that football is the most beautiful sport of all.“The Liverpool supporters didn't let me go to sleep the night before, there were 10 of them to every three Milan supporters.“They showed their unconditional support at half-time when they were losing 3-0 and still they didn't stop singing.”

Cruyff, "I stood on the pitch at Anfield with goosebumps. Not because I was scared of our opponents but because of the atmosphere. The huge Kop stand where the most fanatical supporters were, and all their singing: Anfield was incredibly impressive. I had never seen anything like this – the passion for the game, and how much the fans wanted their team to win, and it made me think that one day I would like to play in England.”

Best, "When the Liverpool Kop sang 'You'll Never Walk Alone', I'd look up from the pitch and see them swaying in time to their singing, which had the force and emotion of a massed cathedral choir."

Buffon, "That was one of the few stadiums - along with Rangers in Glasgow and Fenerbahce in Istanbul - where there was such commotion for the first 15-20 minutes that I had trouble concentrating"

Henry, "I've played in a lot of stadiums but for me there is nothing like playing at Liverpool. Nothing can beat Highbury, of course, but playing at Anfield was great. The fans always sing and hold up their scarves before and after the game - whether they have won or lost. It must be amazing if you are a Liverpool player."

Xavi, "The fans remained for the whole game and never stopped applauding their team. I couldn’t believe it. I was speechless.”

KDB, "I like Anfield, I like it a lot. I love people being on you, being noisy, that is what it's all about. I love the passion of football."

For more words, click here

You're just not trying LTW, you could have easily shoehorned this topic into an old match thread and avoided starting a new thread.

Just think if we had the crowd this season we could have turned these defeats into draws. By the way Fulham are 6/1 to win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom