• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leeds post-match

Status
Not open for further replies.
To summarize the match thread: Allison is saving nothing, our defence was shit, our midfield was really shit, Firmino was shit, Mane wasn't his usual self, Leeds were ideally set up to cause us problems, and we should still have won 8-0. There's hope at least...

At least it only took 65 mins to realise that the no-DM experiment is over. Get Fabs patrolling and i think that game is different for Leeds in their attacks.

many positives including number of chances and seeing the fire in Mo!

To summarize the match thread: Allison is saving nothing, our defence was shit, our midfield was really shit, Firmino was shit, Mane wasn't his usual self, Leeds were ideally set up to cause us problems, and we should still have won 8-0. There's hope at least...
Ha.

I'd normally agree (I was one of those dismissing the concerns people had at the back end of last season), but this team has been looking extremely vulnerable for months now.

i see where you’re coming from, but I wouldn’t say they’re extremely vulnerable. Drop in form, yes. But we still won the league with plenty to spare.
That squad has been ridiculously consistent for a couple of seasons, so a dip is to be expected. It’s how we recover from it that matters. That, and how soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom