• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp no more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve purposely ignored my entire point. Why?
Was Souness an apprentice to Kenny for 2 years? Did he continue Kenny’s work or break everything up? I was talking about a hypothetically ideal situation.
And I was joking

Gerrard was funny with his hugs. When he or a teammate scored, he’d give them hugs but within half a second he’d shove them away. Actually shove them away. Very strange.
You're thinking of the goal against West Ham right?

Lets not all get luvy duvvy with Klopp so much. At the moment he has won less than Rafa with better owners. Yes he does a lot of good work for the club, but as a club we are an attractive proposition for many managers, and I would never be averse to the idea of taking Rafa back.

The competitive landscape has changed, although I guess you could argue that Chelsea were similar then to City now, although I think City's dominance is another level.

Gerrard was funny with his hugs. When he or a teammate scored, he’d give them hugs but within half a second he’d shove them away. Actually shove them away. Very strange.

I always thought that summed his mentality, he'd be made up, & get carried away being happy, then think "Fuck, we can do better here" or "This job isn't finished, get off me & let's finish it".

He always wanted complete control over things, hence his inability to stay in any one position on the pitch at times during his career.

I always thought that summed his mentality, he'd be made up, & get carried away being happy, then think "Fuck, we can do better here" or "This job isn't finished, get off me & let's finish it".

He always wanted complete control over things, hence his inability to stay in any one position on the pitch at times during his career.

He's also deffo a bit grumpy. His natural resting face is a scowl.

It is relatively early days but he has done an extraordinary job turning around the mentality of Rangers, and creating a team that, whilst still underdogs, might just push Celtic for the title this season. The supporters absolutely adore his laconic, slightly edgy dealings with the sports media in Scotland. He also, perhaps surprisingly, seems to be very good at dealing with his playing staff, with the right balance of an arm round the shoulder and a kick up the arse. My Father-in-law, who is Glaswegian and Rangers daft, worships the ground he walks on.

Let's talk about the top 6, baby.

Glad to have been proven wrong about VvD getting it. There is some justice left out there.

Since losing to Chelsea om 6th may 2018 Liverpool have played in more CL finals than they have lost league games... So loosing Klopp will be challenging at every level.

Coutinho on Klopp:

"He [Klopp] sent me a message and wished me luck. He wrote that Bayern is a big club and the Bundesliga a great league. He is very happy to see me there," Coutinho told SportBild via Sport Witness.

On Klopp, Coutinho added: "He's just a great coach, one of the best of the world. A real leader. I learned so much from him, especially on the mental level. He changed Liverpool.

"The club breathed new life, made them really strong again. It was an honour to work with him.

Coutinho on Klopp:

"He [Klopp] sent me a message and wished me luck. He wrote that Bayern is a big club and the Bundesliga a great league. He is very happy to see me there," Coutinho told SportBild via Sport Witness.

On Klopp, Coutinho added: "He's just a great coach, one of the best of the world. A real leader. I learned so much from him, especially on the mental level. He changed Liverpool.

"The club breathed new life, made them really strong again. It was an honour to work with him.
This is fucking great PR. You can't buy that. Mbappe will be taking a pay cut to come.

It is relatively early days but he has done an extraordinary job turning around the mentality of Rangers, and creating a team that, whilst still underdogs, might just push Celtic for the title this season. The supporters absolutely adore his laconic, slightly edgy dealings with the sports media in Scotland. He also, perhaps surprisingly, seems to be very good at dealing with his playing staff, with the right balance of an arm round the shoulder and a kick up the arse. My Father-in-law, who is Glaswegian and Rangers daft, worships the ground he walks on.

I’d imagine Neil Lennon might be a contributory cause in Rangers challenging again! But yeah, happy to see Gerard doing well even if I do despise that club.

I’d imagine Neil Lennon might be a contributory cause in Rangers challenging again! But yeah, happy to see Gerard doing well even if I do despise that club.

Would that be the same Neil Lennon who won last time he was in charge guided Celtic to three titles on the bounce and got them out of the group stages of the CL including defeating Barcelona?

Would that be the same Neil Lennon who won last time he was in charge guided Celtic to three titles on the bounce and got them out of the group stages of the CL including defeating Barcelona?

Yep the very one. My point is... let me spell it out for you, is that he gets too involved with what Rangers are doing and has a mouth on him. Fuck what he has won, even a muppet like you would win 5 in a row at that club.

At least we need to contniue to build on what Klopp has started here. Dani Ceballos are looking back at his Anfield experience with admiration:

[bcolor=transparent]Liverpool, Ceballos says, was quite a lesson. It takes him a moment to order his thoughts. “I’ve never seen anything like what I saw at Anfield; I haven’t seen a team that plays better, that presses like them, the way the fans carry them along.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]“They take the air from you. You spend so much time defending and when you want to do something with the ball, when you want to breathe, they’re back on top of you. They’re very well-drilled.”[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent] [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]From the Guardian[/bcolor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom