• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp 2026!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're on this subject: big, big shout out to the owners for knowing whom they wanted, getting him and making him want to stay.

Absolutely right. And actually, for those who criticise the owners (with some justification at times), here we have a manager who could literally walk into any job in football that he wants right now yet he has chosen to stay here, so they can’t be all bad.

I couldn’t care less if we win something every year or not under Klopp. He’s the only man I want in charge of our club. He needs a statue

Absolutely right. And actually, for those who criticise the owners (with some justification at times), here we have a manager who could literally walk into any job in football that he wants right now yet he has chosen to stay here, so they can’t be all bad.
Yeh I was thinking that. He’s clearly seen what their plans are for the club and agrees with them. Exciting times….

when there were discussions about klopp extending the contract. people always argued that he only spent 7 years at his previous clubs
i was quietly confident that there was a possibility.

when he was at bundesliga. he always have his better players poached. off course, after sometime, it was possible that he could felt a bit fed up with the event. but here, he can build his squad without having to worry who is going to leave in the summer. and boss fans also help.

a tribute to ulla and pep (lindjers that is) at anfield would be a nice gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom