• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kane - "I swear on my daughter Life I touched it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you pay closer attention to Pochettino, whilst he was on the surface saying words to defend the mouth breather, he made absolutely sure to mention as if in passing that he was not the one involved in the appeal, it was something the club did, and that he assumed it would have been done with Eriksen's support, leaving us to infer he had so little to do with it that he didn't even know what Eriksen thought. Hahaha even he is utterly embarrassed by the deformed mouthed shit.
Pochettino didnt make those quotes Harry Kane did.

Consider yourself lucky I don't have a daughter, or else at least 14,292 of those likes would be up for grabs.

B7EED647-28EC-4271-820F-C20B435F87A9.jpeg
This is how I envisage your daughter Edmond
Consider yourself lucky I don't have a daughter, or else at least 14,292 of those likes would be up for grabs.

Ha, according to Butland and Bruno Martins Indi, who were closest to the ball and Kane. It didnt look like it touched him.
Quelle surprise...

I would imagine hes proper damaged his reputation with that.
Stupid cunt.

Mauricio Pochettino believes Harry Kane will “learn a lot” from the controversy over Tottenham’s second goal against Stoke last Saturday. Spurs chose to appeal a decision to award the goal to Christian Eriksen, after Kane claimed the Dane’s free-kick touched his shoulder on the way into the net.

The Premier League goals accreditation panel this week upheld the complaint and gave the goal to Kane. Pochettino said the process had not caused any tension in his camp and insisted he trusts Kane, who is an “honest” player.

The Spurs manager did admit, however, that the strength of the public response – which include messages on social media from Mo Salah, Kane’s rival for the Golden Boot – had caught the striker by surprise. “Of course, he never thought that this situation would escalate, when he was so certain that he touched the ball,” Pochettino said. “After the game Harry said he touched the ball with a shoulder, he told Christian. I think Harry is a very honest person, he’s not going to lie about this situation. It’s not a big issue for the team.

“It’s normal that he was a little bit disappointed [by the response] because Harry and all our players have Twitter, Instagram and all those things and while Tottenham fans will have supported him, fans of other clubs will have killed him.

“People have opinions, but that is normal. He was disappointed because he never wanted to create this. Sometimes it can seem a simple thing, and then it becomes big and you can’t stop it. That is what happened here. I think he is going to learn a lot from this you know.”

Spurs play Manchester City at Wembley on Saturday with Kane hoping to close the gap on Salah in the race to be the division’s top scorer. Kane has 25 Premier League goals to the Egyptian’s 29. When asked if the week’s activity might provide extra motivation for Salah, however, Pochettino replied: “If Salah needs this situation to inspire him? Come on, you make me laugh.”

Last edited:
Has anybody seen his interview with Sky today? Fucking hell, is that a parody?
Some Sky producer has raped him for an exclusive vid there. Lets put the real Harry Twat out there.

Edit: This is an assumption, because I'd rather bum myself with a pineapple than watch that.

I think we know who's getting the award...

Harry Kane has issued a statement making clear that he is the only possible candidate for PFA young player awards after the season he has had. Mr Kane believes the photographic evidence provided with the statement, along with his daughter’s soul, should be enough to convince those in the PFA to announce him the winner as early as this week
mnvysan_d.jpg

Nice one Thanks @dmishra - He comes across as an incredibly thick mong - I personally despise it when an adult can't pronounce the phonic 'TH' and instead resort to 'F' - It's 'THink' not 'FINK' you fucking idiotic moron!. He has that kind of sag eyed stare you see sometimes with people you might bump into from your past. Like the guy who spent 10yrs as a dishwasher or the poor sap who thinks being a government municipal worker is posh. I suppose the guy earns so much cashola he doesn't care. I bet you a few doubloons though the mong has invested his cash in a house that is a cross between something you'd see on the teletubbies and Steven Ireland's crib*.

*If you haven't seen it - Google it. Warning you might vomit!*

Goddammit, I came into this thread to post that the Kane joke was getting really tired and shit and ended up chuckling at the PFA shortlist photoshop.
This is SCM Ken. You KNOW that its forever like Afcon, Raheem and Sterling....
One thing we can do is ‘shit to death’
Kane will be in Syria before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom