• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jota

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know songs get recycled all the time but that Torres chant was my favourite and obviously even worse when he moved to Chelsea.
Not sure about being used for Jota but let’s see.

Still one of the best footy ads ever :

He never really enjoyed the stay at the chavs, did he? Som eplayers are just made for certain clubs.

Torres knew from the beginning that he'd made a terrible mistake. At his signing for the Chavs he looked like death warmed up. We played (and beat) them at their place a few days later, he looked equally depressed sitting in the stands for that one and when the game was over he was out on the pitch talking to our players only. People say Torres won stuff with them and got a pay rise, but I reckon he'd be one of the first to confirm that there's more to being happy at a club than that..

176313_1

He never really enjoyed the stay at the chavs, did he? Som eplayers are just made for certain clubs.

Yeah, it’s obvious from the Amazon documentry post his retirement.
It was a desperate move made to ensure he wins something but he just never belonged there from the initial moment he arrived in the black van.

I will never not like a post with this picture.
176313_1

I thought this action was very mean spirited, unprofessional, and quite frankly a disgrace. Fernando Torres was a hard working servant of this club who only went somewhere else to better himself and his bank balance, we should have been happy for him and welcomed him back warmly, not with an elbow. Shame on you Daniel Agger.

Thanks for posting. Good interview. You can see the same single-mindedness he shows when presented with a scoring chance. His English is also impressive.

Bowen is going to be crazy expensive. Emmanuel Dennis will probably go for £40m, the Spence kid from Nott Forest could be an option for RB, I'd hazard a guess and say they might let him go for less than £15m.

Dennis sure as hell won't go for 40m if Watford go down...it'd be 20 max.

& Bowen probably goes for about 40m now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom