• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Joshua/Usyk II

Judge Jules

6CM Addict
Does Joshua have a realistic chance? You'll gather from that that I reckon Usyk will do him again - wouldn't surprise me if he stops Joshua this time. Have I missed something?

If he decides to throw punches then yes. If not he’ll be outsmarted again

He's just not at the very top level. He has a slightly suspect chin, so if he does turn it into a brawl there's every chance he gets KO-ed. On the other hand, he isn't on the same level as the likes of Fury or Usyk when it comes to tactical boxing, so he's screwed. But yes, his only chance is a brawl.

If he's comically stupid enough to come out throwing punches or trying to brawl, he'll be gassed out by the fourth round and get put to sleep with a combination of brutal and perhaps disfiguring punches.

He needs to be realistic about his lack of intelligence and fitness. Minimize all of his movements, throw absolutely nothing for at least the first half of the fight, just clinch for dear life, prop his weight up onto whatever limb he can secure a hold of. Do that for long enough, whilst blocking out the growing anger of the fans calling for his immediate beheading, making sure himself and his corner are applying enough psychological pressure on the referee, vociferously berating him each time he breaks them up, eventually the ref will get the message, and then hopefully, after a few rounds of this Joshua might be lucky enough to force Usyk to gas out before he does, or at least make his arms tired and lose their snap, and then he can take his one in a million shot at trying to knock him out.

That sport seems to survive despite to the level of corruption amongst judges.

It's mad. I had no dog in the fight but was shouting at the tv. So obviously corrupt. I wasn't surprised one of them same dudes went with Joshua. It'll all be linked to betting somewhere

It's mad. I had no dog in the fight but was shouting at the tv. So obviously corrupt. I wasn't surprised one of them same dudes went with Joshua. It'll all be linked to betting somewhere
Was it the same judges? Usually the headline fight has different judges.

Back
Top Bottom