• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see bayern have increased their offer to £30m+ for that young Chelsea lad.

English transfer market is confusing. An English player (Sancho) was keeping Pulisic out of the Dortmund team for a while. Chelsea buy Pulisic. Bayern want to buy the English player Chelsea have (Hodson Odoi) but won't give a game to. Chelsea could have kept their money and played their own player.

Yeah, it would be suicidal to bring in a player that had one shot cup final. None of our current lads are guilty of that.
To be fair, the main performances that caused issue for us was defence and attack against city (league cup), defence against Sevilla (Europa), goalkeeper (CL)

The main culprits we've fucked off (coutinho was diabolical against city), or ousted (karius for cl, Moreno for Europa).

I'm not overly interested in players bottling it.

Dolberg however... He's fucking 19. I'll forgive him a quiet final against a mourinho defence

BOURNEMOUTH IN ADVANCED SOLANKE TALKS
Bournemouth
are in advanced talks with Liverpool over the permanent signing of striker Dominic Solanke, according to Sky sources.

The news about Lallana going on loan ? - is there any truth in it - because I think this will be the best thing for him. The Echo from what I am reading is saying that Klopp won't allow it, and that he wants to re-integrate him into the first team. Do any of you think that that is a good idea. I have given up on him, as I think the style of football we play is something his body cannot handle over a long period of time, and he is too injury prone.

Godin to Inter, free transfer this summer
Just going to post this. Would have been a great January signing for us now not in the Summer.

Inter Milan are close to signing Atletico Madrid centre-back Diego Godin on a free transfer, Sky in Italy are reporting.
The Uruguay international has six months left on his contract in Spain and is set to agree a two-year contract with an option for a third.

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has signed a five-year contract with Barcelona and will join the Spanish champions in the summer, Sky in Italy are reporting.
The Frenchman will earn €10m (£8.9m) a season at the Nou Camp and will receive a €10m signing on fee.

Another one gone.

The news about Lallana going on loan ? - is there any truth in it - because I think this will be the best thing for him. The Echo from what I am reading is saying that Klopp won't allow it, and that he wants to re-integrate him into the first team. Do any of you think that that is a good idea. I have given up on him, as I think the style of football we play is something his body cannot handle over a long period of time, and he is too injury prone.
No. Klopp has said he wants to spend this time reintegrating him into the team after his injuries.

Don't know how to post the full thread, but if you follow the tweet you can read all about him

Don't know how to post the full thread, but if you follow the tweet you can read all about him

The thread appears to be a ltany of Turks saying he’s amazing and worth a bazillion pounds, but they’ll never sell even because he is so good....but the club does need money so if an obscene amount were offered they might think about it.... it reads like the patter of a trader at the bazaar.

The thread appears to be a ltany of Turks saying he’s amazing and worth a bazillion pounds, but they’ll never sell even because he is so good....but the club does need money so if an obscene amount were offered they might think about it.... it reads like the patter of a trader at the bazaar.
With chilli sauce my friend........yes boss

He didnt look any good in those clips though.
Shortarse who fell over a lot.

Nicolas Pépé is available for €80m, it could mean we have to sell Mane to get him. I would be okay with that as I see Mane as too greedy and wasteful

Nicolas Pépé is available for €80m, it could mean we have to sell Mane to get him. I would be okay with that as I see Mane as too greedy and wasteful
He's not even remotely worth that fee and definitely not better than mane.

Hi ...Fekir maybe on again...lets open that thread again that had reached over 100 posts and consisted of sandwich and food stufff...come on @Oncy !!! You know you want to !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom