• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window (rumours, wishes, exists and formation change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to SCM, I don't think anyone on here complained about that.
I remember Lucas coming in as a late sub whilst we were trying to hold on away to West Ham...gives away a Free kick outside the D and they score [emoji2367]

I hate him too but I think ox is just broken. I'm not going to get annoyed at talent for making money from owners when they are sat stop a bonepile of 15 year olds with little future. I have some perhaps irrational idea that Naby is malingering.
For me it's the sheer fucking audacity in the summer for his representative to complain about playing time and wanting to leave.

Ox i will always forgive because he at least fucking tried when he played, and broke himself for us.

Marcos Llorente being linked.
Anyone keen on the idea of Kyle Walker Peters, and move Trent to RCM. I can't handle him in defence any more

Last edited:
Marcos Llorente being linked.
Anyone keen on the idea of Kyle Walker Peters, and move Trent to RCM. I can't handle him in defence any more

When thinking about a RB, we need to think "could they handle Vinicious Jnr 1 v 1 in a CL game?" (ala Walker/James).

If the answer is no, then we need better.

When thinking about a RB, we need to think "could they handle Vinicious Jnr 1 v 1 in a CL game?" (ala Walker/James).

If the answer is no, then we need better.
Kyle Walker Peters is fast, not sure of his market value.
Let's hear some names?

Kyle Walker Peters is fast, not sure of his market value.
Let's hear some names?
He's fast, but not necessarily strong? I think there's a reason why he didn't make it at Spurs.

In terms of options, it's tough. I'm with you that TAA needs to be replaced.

Mukiele (was), Simikan (is) an option.

I dont think it should be high up on the do to list in terms of getting a new RB now. Spend the funds in January on midfielders.
Against Spurs you could see how isolated we left our full backs, and getting in the right type of midfielders might see an increase in performance from the other players as well.
Its easy to forget just how insanely good Trent has been and he hasnt suddenly become a shite player that needs to be replaced. Competition yes - replaced no.

harvey barnes is coming off age finally

we did look at him a couple of years ago, but i guess we are sorted now with Diaz

Only if this wasn't total BS
[article]
GdS – Powerful Liverpool looking to sign £87.4million playmaker
November 12, 2022 Farjad Iftekhar 0 Comments newsnow

Liverpool have been linked witth Georgian international, Kvicha Kvaratskhelia, for some time and the Napoli star is once again in the limelight.
According to a story covered by La Gazzetta Dello Sport yesterday (news image provided below), the 21-year-old is on the radar of powerful European clubs like Liverpool, Real Madrid and Manchester United.
News – Liverpool made an offer to sign £173,000 a week forward – Report
The famous Italian news outlet have mentioned that the likes of Osimhen and Lozano are attracting a lot of interest as well.
For now, Napoli president, Aurelio de Laurentiis, does not want to sell his key players but GdS claim if he decides to start an auction, then he would demand a fee of 100 million euros (£87.4million) for Kvaratskhelia.
The youngster is naturally a left winger, who can effectively play in the No. 10 role as well. This season, he has been one of the in-form players in the continent.
In all competitions, the former Rubin Kazan attacker has featured in 17 games for the Naples-based side and directly contributed in 18 goals (8 goals and 10 assists).
In the opening group game of the Champions League vs Liverpool, Kvaratskhelia tormented Klopp’s defense as Napoli won the contest 4-1.

For the senior national side, so far, in 19 caps, he has found the net 10 times. Last year, in the World Cup qualification games, he found the net vs Spain, Sweden and Greece.
This year, in the UEFA Nations League C, he was, without a doubt, the best player. Kvaratskhelia featured in all 6 games and directly contributed in 8 goals (5 goals and 3 assists) for his country.
Liverpool offloaded Mane, Origi and Minamino last summer and currently, Jota and Diaz are out injured. So, we clearly lack quality and depth in the attacking department.
Should Klopp move in to sign Kvicha Kvaratskhelia in the winter transfer window?

[/article]

What’s these rumours of Marcos Llorente for £35m from Athletico?

He seems to fit the profile of a “short term fix” - looks like he’s fast, strong, runs a lot and cover across the midfield and at RB.

He sounds exactly what we need.

Laimer & Llorente perfect replacements for Ox & Naby.

Jan signing done!
[article]Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says talks are taking place with forward Roberto Firmino about extending the 31-year-old's contract at the club, with the Brazil international's current deal running out in the summer. (Liverpool Echo)[/article]

Apparently we are interested in Noah Okafor from Salzburg
If we're interested, we'll let him sign for Leipzig, and then we'll sign him for ten times the amount they paid Salzburg in several years. It's the Liverpool way.

tenor.gif

Looks like a very interesting and versatile player. Plays across the front 3, and can play no. 10 and no. 8 as well.

34 goals and 20 assists in 100 appearances for Salzburg.

He has played nearly every game as a forward in the last 3 seasons bar some appearances as a winger. Bobby's replacement?

I would have thought we would spend our money on a midfielder in all honesty.

If we're interested, we'll let him sign for Leipzig, and then we'll sign him for ten times the amount they paid Salzburg in several years. It's the Liverpool way.

tenor.gif
He is a forward, unless we sell Jota who is looking like he is made out of weetabix I just don't see the need. Even if we were selling Jota, I'd go all out for the Georgian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom