• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is it me or is the site very slow today? (Monday15th August 11.00am)

I'm at the end of my tether - about 9 times out of ten I just get the 'Internet explorer cannot display this page' or some other message. This is the first time I've been able to get on for hours. Every other site works fine for me, I've cleared the cache, etc etc. Just don't have the time for this.

[quote author=gkmacca link=topic=46461.msg1474162#msg1474162 date=1328013206]
I'm at the end of my tether - about 9 times out of ten I just get the 'Internet explorer cannot display this page' or some other message. This is the first time I've been able to get on for hours. Every other site works fine for me, I've cleared the cache, etc etc. Just don't have the time for this.
[/quote]

You're at the end of your tether ? You want to try communicating with these fuckwits to do something about the problem ! Trust me, then you'll understand where your tether ends.

Over the past week or two I've had the site become very slow when browsing on my phone using 3G but its largely been fine when on a Desktop.

Is anyone using the tapatalk app? It only seems slow to me when using that. It's fine on the PC.

There's been issues since they did "maintenance" last week. I'm unhappy with the service the current providers are giving us so we will be moving in the future. It is not a simple case of pressing a switch though and there is a lot of planning, work and funding to be sorted out. It will get sorted though and in the interim when we have issues we'll unfortunately have to rely on our hosts to deal with these things. I'm forever emailing them whilst getting passed from pillar to post. They haven't even had the good grace to apologise for the 5 days complete loss of service over Xmas. At the moment I just don't have the time to do a site move or the energy to go through the refund argument.

Yeh switched it back on. Its not the problem. I think our hosts have some disk issues.

[quote author=nealmac link=topic=46461.msg1475046#msg1475046 date=1328046931]
Meh its off again.
[/quote]

It's not. It'll be something to do with the shitty hosts probably

I've noticed that if its not worked, completely closing down the app and restarting it does the trick.

thats interesting i couldnt get on the site for about 20mins over 3g on my phone around tbe same time you disabled / enabled tapatalk.

Wonder if mobile browsers share permissions with tapatalk or something?

Tapatalk has been up and down for me for the past 24 hours, regardless of wheter or not I'm using WiFi or 3G.

Back
Top Bottom