• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

International breaks suck (Other games thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate international breaks. I just drove 2700km to be home for this weekend and I have sat through some or all of Cyprus-Scotland, Peterborough-Derby, Canada-Curacao and now Kazakhstan-Denmark instead of anything worth watching.

This is utter turd.
Haha walk out and vow not to return until they put on Mayor of Kingstown (S2), The Mandalorian (S3) and Star Trek - Picard (S3) or Carnival Row (S2). Then there's 1923 and The Last of Us to catch up on.

Haha walk out and vow not to return until they put on Mayor of Kingstown (S2), The Mandalorian (S3) and Star Trek - Picard (S3) or Carnival Row (S2). Then there's 1923 and The Last of Us to catch up on.

I haven't even heard of most of those shows, let alone subscribe to the platforms required to view them.

--

Cracking equalizer from the Kazakhs just now, tbf

Denmark are a disgrace.

Didn't think it could get much lower than losing to the Aussies.....jesus.

I haven't even heard of most of those shows, let alone subscribe to the platforms required to view them.

--

Cracking equalizer from the Kazakhs just now, tbf
Subscribe ?! Subscribe ?!?! Have you not heard of torrents ?! :whistle:

All damn good - investigate via IMDB.

How much is Saka worth now? Envious...

Still not signed an extension has he? I don’t see anyone paying what he’s worth which is about 100m but as he’s entering last 12 months of his contract Arsenal might accept 60-70m in summer.

Still not signed an extension has he? I don’t see anyone paying what he’s worth which is about 100m but as he’s entering last 12 months of his contract Arsenal might accept 60-70m in summer.
That’d be a veritable bargain in this market for a potentially world class 21 year old.

I’m gutted that Martinelli signed his new contract this year. It seems Klopp’s been sweet on him for a long time and I think his ceiling is super high.

Probably wished he was playing against TAA :p instead

Untitled.jpg

I like Maddison and his injury record is the only issue, another Player above Mount anytime.

For me he's a different type of player to mount. Mount even then still has decent attacking figures

For me he's a different type of player to mount. Mount even then still has decent attacking figures

For me, they would play the same role for us, so I see them similar.
I don’t think I know what Mount is yet though, out of all our “targets”, I can see what they all offer but with Mount, he just seems to fill the home grown quota.

I don’t think I know what Mount is yet though, out of all our “targets”, I can see what they all offer but with Mount, he just seems to fill the home grown quota.

I’d say he’s something of a potential Lallana / Hendo hybrid. He wouldn’t be my first choice for the summer but I can see why we’d be linked with him given our midfield template.

Both got the spelling wrong :oops:

[article]Liverpool youngster Fabio Carvalho was spotted at AFC Liverpool's 1-1 draw with Burscough on Saturday.

Carvalho had a free weekend after turning down selection with Portugal U21.

On National Non-League day, Carvalho paid a visit to the Marine Travel Arena to watch his cousin Nuno Rendeiro Silva Costa in action for West Lancashire-based side Burscough, who drew with AFC Liverpool in their North West Counties Football League match.

AFC Liverpool's PA operator Alan Harrison praised the Liverpool youngster for making time for supporters at the Marine Travel Arena, tweeting: "Great to talk to Fabio Carvalho at AFC Liverpool yesterday. What an impressive young Man he is, time for everyone selfies and autographs no problem. He was supporting his cousin who plays for Burscough and has a 23 letter surname, indeed "his name is too long". YNWA!"

Meanwhile, the club's vice-president tweeted: "Liverpool's Fabio Carvalho was at Marine today on National Non-League Day, watching his cousin who was on the bench for Burscough who drew 1-1 against AFC Liverpool in a very entertaining game. Crowd was 181."[/article]

I hate international breaks. I just drove 2700km to be home for this weekend and I have sat through some or all of Cyprus-Scotland, Peterborough-Derby, Canada-Curacao and now Kazakhstan-Denmark instead of anything worth watching.

This is utter turd.
where did you drive from?

Mount has always been an attacking player, to even think of him as a CM is just wrong.

They are very similar players who happen to play in different systems at club level.

This is utter turd.

I have always mentained that they should play these games(Friendlies as well) post season. It would shorten the European season by 6-8 weeks.

Fort Smith, Northwest Territories to my home in Winnipeg, Manitoba. About the same distance as Paris to Moscow without leaving Canada.

My spouse is living and working up there full time right now and I went for a visit.
Did you do it in one go? I did Portland Oregon to Calgary in one go once. Took 14 hours. On the return split it into two days of 7 hours driving each. That way I was able to appreciate the British Columbia and Alberta natural beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom