• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Interesting Young Players

Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Just came across Lucien Agoume's name. Looks like one to watch. Owned by Inter Milan, went to Troyes on loan.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Oscar Gloukh looks a real talent.

Just turned 19 and playing for Israel at the U21 championship, literally everything positive they do offensively is coming from him.

Only moved to Salzburg in Jan but this could be 1 to look out for in a few years.

Oscar Gloukh looks a real talent.

Just turned 19 and playing for Israel at the U21 championship, literally everything positive they do offensively is coming from him.

Only moved to Salzburg in Jan but this could be 1 to look out for in a few years.

He's imo not even the most talented kid we have right now but he is good ... not sure at the right level for us though, but he may develop ... who knows

He's imo not even the most talented kid we have right now but he is good ... not sure at the right level for us though, but he may develop ... who knows
Never knew you were Israeli LTW!! Let’s goo!!!!!! Who would you say is?

How far do you think you can go in this? They looked very good against the Georgians.

Never knew you were Israeli LTW!! Let’s goo!!!!!! Who would you say is?

How far do you think you can go in this? They looked very good against the Georgians.

The striker with the dyed hair (Dor Turgeman) looks bloody gifted - I love Haim Revivo's son (LB), tough, attacks well, defends well and fearless (played u19 world cup, senior debut and now this) and two Arab kids who starred in the u19 are fucking ridiculously talented (Khalaily & Shibli).
The goalie for the u21 (Peretz) is just brilliant with penalties in general ...
My biggest concern for these kids is if they stay in the Israeli league, they're fucked in terms of reaching their full potential.
They are talented, work hard and actually seem like they belong on the pitch (hate the u21 coach - he's not good enough for this level) ... if they reach serious leagues, like Gloukh did, early it will be the real golden generation (not the revivo-berkovic-nimni generation).

As for this tourney, I think they're out next round (because of the coach being an idiot)

Georges Mikautadze - 22 year old born in France but playing his senior international with Georgia (where both his parents are from).

Named Ligue 2 player of the year as he helped Metz win promotion with 23 goals and 8 assists.

Oliver Antman. 21 year old Finnish player currently playing in the Danish league before having a short stint on loan in the Dutch league, probably the next big thing to come out of Finnish football.

Only 19 but looks like a real prospect.. any thoughts @Modo
Just finished watching it.
Seems like a Momo Sissoko clone, to be honest.
Big, strong, quick and not afraid to make a tackle.
I can't complain about his defensive attributes, but his game is very simple. Win the ball and give it to the closest teammate.
I saw some ball progression too, but seemed a bit clumsy and spontaneous. Kinda like when Sissoko went on a run, got past one or two players, but would ultimately fall and get a freekick or just misplace the pass or over hit it.

My honest opinion, solely based on that highlight reel, is that he's not really Liverpool material right now. I'd love to see an entire game, just to see how he positions himself off the ball and other aspects of his game, but I don't really follow the French league.

Anyway, the problem with having a "Sissoko" type player is that while you might be strong in defence, you're sort of playing with one man less in attack.
That's what made Fabs so good, his playmaking abilities in addition to his defensive abilities. His shooting wasn't that bad either.
Don't let last season fool you, Fabs at his best was a world class defensive mid and it's going to be very troublesome to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom