• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely not shite. I have some scum supporting friends who agree with you but, as I've told them regularly this season, playing beside the useless Lindelof and equally useless Shaw at left back he hasn't a hope of impressing.

Earlier this season these same Scum supporters were telling me that Daniel James is the signing of the season and would be better than Mané! They've seen the light now and in time will realise that Maguire is a very good CB (not great and not worth anything more than about £40-50m but finally they have one decent CB. If they sold (or shot) Rojo, Jones, Smalling and Lindelof and brought in Ben White from Brighton (on loan at Leeds) they'd have a very solid CB pairing.
I always thought Smalling was a decent CB. Maybe I'm completely wrong about him, but I'd have him ahead of Lindelof all day long.

I always thought Smalling was a decent CB. Maybe I'm completely wrong about him, but I'd have him ahead of Lindelof all day long.

Yup, I was surprised he was the one they chose to let go on loan. He could do well alongside a top-class leader-type CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom