• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Robbo measuring stick is being used way too frequently.

I always believe if you have a "Big Stick" you should wave it around and show it off whenever possible.

It`s fun to do

It give your "Big Stick" an airing (just be careful as a passing police officer would quite rightly arrest you)

It upsets non Liverpool fans.

That Robbo measuring stick is being used way too frequently.
Regardless of the example - and I'm sure there are plenty of others - you can't take anything from fan opinion on a forum. How often do we fuck up? Firmino ? Salah? VvD ? Robbo ? Hendo? Matip? Gini? If we had listened to this forum we'd be mid-table with Everton's squad ! With his record I'd trust Klopp to get it right, even though even he is not infallible.

Last edited:
I always believe if you have a "Big Stick" you should wave it around and show it off whenever possible.

It`s fun to do

It give your "Big Stick" an airing (just be careful as a passing police officer would quite rightly arrest you)

It upsets non Liverpool fans.
Dude...

Regardless of the example - and I'm sure there are plenty of others - you can't take anything from fan opinion on a forum. How often do we fuck up? Firmono ? Salah? VvD ? Robbo ? Hendo? Matip? Gini? If we had listened to this forum we'd be mid-table with Everton's squad ! With his record I'd trust Klopp to get it right, even though even he is not infallible.
Can't disagree with that, we'll just have to see ourselves.

Regardless of the example - and I'm sure there are plenty of others - you can't take anything from fan opinion on a forum. How often do we fuck up? Firmino ? Salah? VvD ? Robbo ? Hendo? Matip? Gini? If we had listened to this forum we'd be mid-table with Everton's squad ! With his record I'd trust Klopp to get it right, even though even he is not infallible.

Ha, this was on my mind yesterday. Our team used to be so inconsistent it was easy for posters to say I told you so after any poor result and point to a previous post that, if only the manager had followed, we would have won.

Klopp has made it pretty clear that none of us have a clue, and he actually knows what the fuck he's doing better than, well, probably anyone else out there.

Some posters are still getting used to this, as evidenced by the first half of pretty much every match thread.

Ok ok...before we start jerking each other off here we did have a Karius that supposedly was great and we still have Lallana. The rest of those listed bar one I had no qualms with.

Liverpool are waiting to discover the extent of an injury Naby Keita sustained prior to the 2-0 win over Sheffield United, but Jürgen Klopp has confirmed he will not be available to face Everton this weekend.

The midfielder was named in the starting line-up for the encounter with the Blades, but suffered a groin problem while preparing for kick off in the pre-match warm-up and was replaced by James Milner in the XI.
Keita will now undergo further assessment with the club’s medical team to determine the severity of the issue, but Klopp has ruled him out of Sunday’s FA Cup third-round fixture with the Blues.

The manager said: “I don't know exactly what he has – it was the groin - but I can say already he will not be involved against Everton.

“That makes it 12 adult players we have [available], plus the kids, so that's not cool, but we cannot change it.

“I have no clue how it happened, I think it was the last shot in the warm-up when he felt something. He came in [the dressing room] and was limping.

“Everybody who has played football has had this kind of injury and it’s not nice, it’s painful. I don't know exactly what it is or how long it will take, but I can say already he will not be ready for Sunday.”

---------------

He mentioned 12 adult players, I'm guessing he isn't counting Adrian and Alisson. However, Philips was on the bench and he's older than Trent.

Liverpool are waiting to discover the extent of an injury Naby Keita sustained prior to the 2-0 win over Sheffield United, but Jürgen Klopp has confirmed he will not be available to face Everton this weekend.

The midfielder was named in the starting line-up for the encounter with the Blades, but suffered a groin problem while preparing for kick off in the pre-match warm-up and was replaced by James Milner in the XI.
Keita will now undergo further assessment with the club’s medical team to determine the severity of the issue, but Klopp has ruled him out of Sunday’s FA Cup third-round fixture with the Blues.

The manager said: “I don't know exactly what he has – it was the groin - but I can say already he will not be involved against Everton.

“That makes it 12 adult players we have [available], plus the kids, so that's not cool, but we cannot change it.

“I have no clue how it happened, I think it was the last shot in the warm-up when he felt something. He came in [the dressing room] and was limping.

“Everybody who has played football has had this kind of injury and it’s not nice, it’s painful. I don't know exactly what it is or how long it will take, but I can say already he will not be ready for Sunday.”

---------------

He mentioned 12 adult players, I'm guessing he isn't counting Adrian and Alisson. However, Philips was on the bench and he's older than Trent.

What a ducking surprise. Starts to play well and gets crocked again the useful sod.

We are getting desperately close to a crisis.

Klopp on Keita: “It’s his groin and he won’t be involved v Everton. It was the last shot warming up when he felt something. Not cool.”

When are matip, Lovren, fabinho, shaq, ox coming back now we have keita out too?

pr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom