• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana could return from a thigh injury after the conclusion of the next international break in early November, the Premier League club's manager Juergen Klopp has said.

What is happening with Danny Ings? I'm surprised we haven't seen him on the bench yet - but I guess he now has some big competition from Solanke for a spot there, and also behind The Ox for that front three..

I'd be surprised if Ings doesn't go out on loan in January. Feels like his chance has gone.

Will be great to get Lallana back in the team, we have definitely missed his link up play from midfield.

What's the prognosis on Mané?

I'd be surprised if Ings doesn't go out on loan in January. Feels like his chance has gone.

Will be great to get Lallana back in the team, we have definitely missed his link up play from midfield.

What's the prognosis on Mané?
His national team manager said he'll be ready to play in the next round in Internationals ! :eek:

His national team manager said he'll be ready to play in the next round in Internationals ! :eek:

He's been kept away from our 'medical team' for several days now, are you really so surprised by the upturn in his health?

No West Ham thread yet of course so I'll just use this for now re. WH's CB options :

James Collins is continuing his recovery from an ankle injury while Winston Reid missed the 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace because of a calf strain and Jose Fonte limped off in the second half of that match with a foot injury.
Should none of that trio recover in time for the weekend, Bilic’s choices are limited. His only options are Angelo Ogbonna, who conceded the penalty early in the second half at Selhurst Park which put the home side back in the game, teenager Declan Rice and Cheikhou Kouyate, who is primally a midfielder.

Last edited:
Kewell was more of a multiple injury kind of guy (like Studge) rather than one very long one? I can't recall a time that he's been absent before this..

Wow... From Mr. Reliable to Harry Kewell in no time.
Is it really an 'injury' though ? Aren't there whispers it's something else .. maybe the FA have said we have to keep him out for 6 months or whatever and we keep stringing it along to comply. Maybe I'm way off base here.

Is it really an 'injury' though ? Aren't there whispers it's something else .. maybe the FA have said we have to keep him out for 6 months or whatever and we keep stringing it along to comply. Maybe I'm way off base here.

I actually hope it IS drugs, and not one of those made of glass scenarios where he never comes back...

I'm so grateful to the Brazil medical team for keeping us appraised of Philthy's progress.

Clyne has had back surgery , out for at least another three months.

Those drugs must've reaaaaaaaaaaally fucked him up..

Adam Lallana is set to play in a friendly game at Melwood today. Daniel Sturridge, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Danny Ings and James Milner will also play, according to @_pauljoyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom