• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

In fairness to City...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fucking amazing !
Now I get why Ferguson called them the 'noisy neighbhors'!
drek of a football club

It really is a travesty we didn't win the league. Imagine the atmosphere in the city still now.

Pointless club followed by a few real fans who can't believe their luck (and possibly feel a bit empty on the inside) and spotty know-nothing little Sky-gen oiks with all the charm and nouse of Liam Gallagher. Horrible.

Don’t think we have ever had a more classy of players then our current lot, just seem likeable and in comparison to the city lot.
Time to finish it off in 3 weeks time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the more reason we have to win Old Big Ears...the classless cunts will be fuming while we'll be celebrating, whipping our big dicks out Oncy style.

6 times, u classless cunts

Sorry Crying in the Stands. Battered in the streets..

Classless cunts .

“All the way to Kiev,
To end up in defeat,
Crying in the stands,
And battered on the streets.
Kompany injured Salah,
Victims of it all,
Sterling won the double,
The scousers won f**k all.”

At least the oil drunk cunts admit in their idiocy that "big man" Kompany's tackle on Salah was a red card ... But the "big man" still called him a pussy after putting two sets of cleats - studs up - into his shin ...That was a red but it wouldn't be the first time dodgy calls against Man City have cost us ...Twats.

And the thing is one of their own fans nearly died in similar circumstances away at Schalke. You'd have thought the cunts would think twice about singing being battered on the streets.

Problem is most of them are incapable of thinking even once.

For years, Kompany has been lauded as a class professional who speaks well etc ... No one says a bit thing about David Silva, or De Bruyne etc ... They've shown their true colors - and I sincerely hope there's some sort of karma in this world for that team ...

Some will say it’s just a jolly old song.

Funny thing is that they never sing about themselves and their achievements but, almost always, about Liverpool. Small time club.

Alright lads.. so be gentle... not done this before.. but I was inspired having seen that City song last night..

Decided to make my own in response to City trying to hijack/re-work Allez Allez Allez..

Chasing 6 in Maaaadrid,
Looking for victorieeee,
You won number 6 at Brighton,
By breaking FFPeee..
By Fouling on the piiiitch,
By Doctoring the boooooks,
City won a treble,
But no one gave two fooks!?!

Allez, Allez, Allez,
Allez, Allez, Allez,
Allez, Allez, Allez.
Allez, Allez, Allez...

Plastic fans with plastic flags,
Pack your Tinfoil hats,
Heard a mouse piss on cotton,
Down at The Etihad..
Human rights abuses,
Cases with authorities,
Inflated sponsor deals
Club record transfers fees..

Allez, Allez, Allez,
Allez, Allez, Allez,
Allez, Allez, Allez.
Allez, Allez, Allez...

Everyone's against you,
UEFA refs and VAR,
Money bought you success,
But it couldn't buy you class.
Pep's surely now the greatest,
Killed football; we're all done,
A billion dollars spent,
No Messi, no CL titles won..

Allez, Allez, Allez,
Allez, Allez, Allez,
Allez, Allez, Allez.
Allez, Allez, Allez,

===
Should we win number 6 in Madrid, the first two lines can be re-worked into:

We won number 6 in Madrid,
Now that's what you call historyyyy...
... etc

Some will say it’s just a jolly old song.

Funny thing is that they never sing about themselves and their achievements but, almost always, about Liverpool. Small time club.
You see, I like this. The much lauded best club team in the world are obsessed with us. If you get past the classless nature of the song (which actually, I doubt they appreciate the nuances of), what you're left with is a club seriously rattled by us. And I'd much rather that than be ignored. I bet they weren't singing any songs about beating United, because they're fucking shit.

If we win #6 I would sincerely hope we sing about our achievement and our heroes. Who gives two fucks for our rivals?

Say thanks to Spurs for giving us a good game then paint Madrid red for a fortnight

Has this sing song hit our TV screens or any newspapers in the UK?. I've only seen it here and on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom