• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I want to win shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we "demand" results from the manager?

Exactly - its laughable. It would go something like this :

Fans - Mr Klopp you must win a trophy for LFC
Klopp - Really? I hadn't actually thought of that, that is quite a unique and appealing idea actually

WTF do you think he is trying to do? The fact he has, so far, been unsuccessful in winning a trophy for Liverpool does not, in any way, suggest that he isn't aiming to do exactly that.

Its a bit like the woman who used to sit behind me on the Kemlyn, whose weekly encouragement to the team was to shout "Come on Liverpool, score a goal!" about every 10 minutes

Exactly - its laughable. It would go something like this :

Fans - Mr Klopp you must win a trophy for LFC
Klopp - Really? I hadn't actually thought of that, that is quite a unique and appealing idea actually

WTF do you think he is trying to do? The fact he has, so far, been unsuccessful in winning a trophy for Liverpool does not, in any way, suggest that he isn't aiming to do exactly that.

Its a bit like the woman who used to sit behind me on the Kemlyn, whose weekly encouragement to the team was to shout "Come on Liverpool, score a goal!" about every 10 minutes

I have quite a high-pitched voice, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom