• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I *heart* Fernando Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
Just watched Fernando's first 50 goals again.
I love that man totally. Im starting a new movement to back our prince.
Starting now.
COME ON NANDO LAD!

[quote author=PaulGorst link=topic=42397.msg1204552#msg1204552 date=1287925088]
I'm fully behind this!
[/quote]Good man Paul.
He's fucking awesome, its too easy to forget when we microanalyze every facet of the game, every facial expression, every rumoured bust up! He's class.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=42397.msg1204553#msg1204553 date=1287925140]
New movement? Most people didn't want him gone in the first place.
[/quote]Eh? Im not talking about wanting him gone. Im talking about him winning back the doubters. His best ever goal came against Blackburn, what a way to bang back into form today.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=42397.msg1204556#msg1204556 date=1287925232]
I'm fully behind this!
[/quote]Good man Paul.
He's fucking awesome, its too easy to forget when we microanalyze every facet of the game, every facial expression, every rumoured bust up! He's class.
[/quote]

True dat.

He's also a big moaning tart though. And we're seeing more of that shit than your 50 besterest goals these days.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=42397.msg1204556#msg1204556 date=1287925232]
I'm fully behind this!
[/quote]Good man Paul.
[/quote]

This. Happy to join the movement! I love my Nando and some of the shit hurled at him is just stupid at times.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=42397.msg1204570#msg1204570 date=1287925830]
Cue Torres having a fucking 'mare today.
[/quote]

And oncy claiming to be a shitcunt that he hates tomorrow.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=42397.msg1204579#msg1204579 date=1287925954]
[quote author=Paddy link=topic=42397.msg1204570#msg1204570 date=1287925830]
Cue Torres having a fucking 'mare today.
[/quote]

And oncy claiming to be a shitcunt that he hates tomorrow.
[/quote]Nah. Never gonna happen.

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=42397.msg1204583#msg1204583 date=1287926444]
He's off, enjoy him for the few months remaining he is here
[/quote]

Probably. Seems some will get their wish.

I don't think so, I actually think we'll have some new players and a new manager by next season.

The Oncey kiss of death most recently experienced by Ryan Babel.
For the record I haven't given up on Nando just yet, not by a long way.

The last year or so has sucked all the enjoyment I get out of supporting Liverpool and I'm now in a pretty apathetic state about who stays and who goes.

[quote author=keniget link=topic=42397.msg1204598#msg1204598 date=1287927543]
The last year or so has sucked all the enjoyment I get out of supporting Liverpool and I'm now in a pretty apathetic state about who stays and who goes.
[/quote]

This is exactly how I feel about the club at the moment.

That'll change when Hodgson gets his marching orders. As we kept telling each other during the High Court battle, keep the faith.

Yep I'm behind this. I love him! I'm hurt by how he's playing, and how he's conducting himself recently, but I'd like to think that's due to the frustrations of being a Liverpool fan rather than him wanting out.

COME ON FERNANDOOOOO!!!

What was it about him having a bust-up with teammates? Did you see how happy everyone was for him when he scored?

So we've got a striker who has an upside that they score shitloads of goals, and their downside is they want to be very involved and play in a team that is quality and plays good attacking football, otherwise they'll moan and lose interest.

Other recent downsides for strikers we've had include the inability to consistently head the ball despite being 7ft tall, the inability to resist administering beatings with a golf club, being completely wrong for the team and not scoring with any frequency, and the inability to do much more than move the ball into space and use speed.

We need Torres. And he'll be off next summer, barring some massive spending, and probably even so.

[quote author=dmishra link=topic=42397.msg1204829#msg1204829 date=1287936027]
What was it about him having a bust-up with teammates? Did you see how happy everyone was for him when he scored?
[/quote]
Yeah, but did Gerrard congrat him first. Noooo, it was Skrtel (I think). ::)

[quote author=Farkmaster link=topic=42397.msg1204893#msg1204893 date=1287938949]
So we've got a striker who has an upside that they score shitloads of goals, and their downside is they want to be very involved and play in a team that is quality and plays good attacking football, otherwise they'll moan and lose interest.

Other recent downsides for strikers we've had include the inability to consistently head the ball despite being 7ft tall, the inability to resist administering beatings with a golf club, being completely wrong for the team and not scoring with any frequency, and the inability to do much more than move the ball into space and use speed.

We need Torres. And he'll be off next summer, barring some massive spending, and probably even so.
[/quote]

I started off laughing at this and then get slowly more and more depressed, so now I'm sat with a confused face.

Looked in a much better mood today. Didn't notice anything re his body language towards any teammates of a bust up tbh.

Finding his form, one step at a time. The goal will do him the world of good.

The whole team looked in a better mood. It's like they decided before the match that enough is enough and made sure they started on the front foot.

Good to see, but kinda makes you wonder why it took so long.

Maybe they "know" a new manager is taking over shortly..

*cough cough*

I was reading some post by someone on here about Gary Neville going mental or something, but I cant find it.

Whats that about?

I watched only a bit of the game, but he was extremely lucky to get a red card in the first half. EXTREMEY lucky. Ferguson then decided just as the second half was about to start to make a sub, and take Neville off for Brown. As he walked towards the dressing rooms, he got a bit of stick from the fans and reacted pretty badly. Thats all I saw tbh.

Re Torres if he stayed last summer while h&g were here then unsound expect hi
To stay this summer also, we do need a new manager some good new players and move up the table though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom