• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I hear the Reds a-callin' Tossed salads and scrambled eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah heard this is bollocks. "Fake news", apparently. But the club deny everything at the moment, so you never know.

Great last season, but that's it. No good this season, and no good before that time. I'd swerve him, seems suited to newcastle of west ham etc.
We do need to buy someone with similar characteristic to the front 3, as we have shaq, origi, bewster and ox. And none of them look anywhere near the player they're replacing. Got to get cover, even just for rests not injuries. They 'could' get complacent knowing that however they train or perform, they're undroppable. The midfield, 1x CB, and the RB don't have that luxury.

There's some talk about a swap for Wilson. I'm not sure I like that. Wilson just has some good strings to his bow, and he's definitely got a market value that must be higher than a Fraser with a matter of months left on his contract.

Can someone explain the thread title for me? At risk of exposing my lack of nous and cognitive ability, I haven't a clue.

Yeah heard this is bollocks. "Fake news", apparently. But the club deny everything at the moment, so you never know.
Now yer man has an inside track into new signings as the top LFC correspondent and we don't even fucking sign anyone anymore.

Typical SCM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom