• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Huddersfield (H) Fri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had one of the most manic weeks at work in years - can't wait to put my feet up and watch us put 7 past these lot.

I know you lot are all about 3 points and all .. thats a given and it should be for this fixture. But I want us to fuck this lot up so bad and try and break some PL record if possible and also to up that GD. It dont matter and I get it but if we are gonna be runners up then lets try and be the best runners up in the history of the PL not just on points but also on GD by having the most goals scored and the best defence and one of mane or salah for the seasons top scorer. Fuck it lets rape this lot like shoving a dildo up thier arses so bad it splits the arse cheeks into two parts.

Firmino out of the game tonight, and a doubt for the Barca game.
Divock starting appaz

Moreno had better not start and anyone suggesting it should give their heads a shake.

Can you imagine dropping points today due to one of his trademark attempts at defending?

I know you lot are all about 3 points and all .. thats a given and it should be for this fixture. But I want us to fuck this lot up so bad and try and break some PL record if possible and also to up that GD. It dont matter and I get it but if we are gonna be runners up then lets try and be the best runners up in the history of the PL not just on points but also on GD by having the most goals scored and the best defence and one of mane or salah for the seasons top scorer. Fuck it lets rape this lot like shoving a dildo up thier arses so bad it splits the arse cheeks into two parts.
Goal difference doesn't matter. For it to matter citeh would have to lose a game & so we would have to drop points, & we aren't going to drop points.

There's no way Klopp tries to claw back goal difference by trying to score 8 plus in a single game, I'm not saying we might not get a big scoreline, of course it's possible, but not because Klopp will set us up to be so aggressive & rack up a cricket score.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Keita, Mane, Salah, Sturridge.
Subs: Mignolet, Milner, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Shaqiri, Origi, Matip.

I'm guessing Chamberlain will make an appearance late on if we're comfortably on top.

Fairly surprised to see sturridge over Origi but I guess it gives him minutes in case we are forced to call on him.

Looking at that photo I'd say his groin issue is actually that he's taken way too much valium & has a stiffy he can't get rid of.

Looks like he's caught the sun on his legs, save for a large white bit where I'm guessing a cucumber or something was blocking the sun. I had a similar effect once from leaving a watch draped over my knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom