• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Huddersfield (H) Fri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full strength - we're really hitting our groove ahead of Barca. For me that means Fabs back (although is he deemed unnecessary against a parked bus?).

-----------Alisson---------
TAA--Matip--VVD--Robbo
-----------Fabs-------------
-----Hendo----Keita-------
Salah----Firmino---Mane

Could see argument to start Shaqiri somewhere in there if he had any minutes under his belt. This to me feels like the game to have Ox on the bench and brought on towards the end.
I would go with that and if we're up 3-0 by half time, start resting players like Robbo.

Friday night football again. I cannot waiter for this. Let’s smash these cunts and go back top.

[article]
Midfielder Fabinho was substituted shortly after coming on during Sunday’s 2-0 win at Cardiff City following a knock to the head, and Lallana has missed the Reds’ last five outings due to a muscular issue.

Lovren, meanwhile, did not travel for last week’s win over FC Porto because of illness and was also absent at the Cardiff City Stadium.

When asked about the trio’s availability for the meeting with the Terriers on Thursday, Klopp said: “All a bit questionable, we don’t know exactly in the moment. We will have to see today.

“We gave them all a proper rest. Dejan trained yesterday so that’s OK probably and the other two we will see.”

On Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, the boss continued: “Ox trained, all good.[/article]

Full strength - we're really hitting our groove ahead of Barca. For me that means Fabs back (although is he deemed unnecessary against a parked bus?).

-----------Alisson---------
TAA--Matip--VVD--Robbo
-----------Fabs-------------
-----Hendo----Keita-------
Salah----Firmino---Mane

Could see argument to start Shaqiri somewhere in there if he had any minutes under his belt. This to me feels like the game to have Ox on the bench and brought on towards the end.

Yeah, batter them with this team. We have zero room for error.

No fucking Origi. No Moreno. No Lovren.

I would perhaps allow a little bit of Shaqiri, if required.

I get not resting most of the players, but there is no way the full backs should play, they're both fucking knackered & we need them as fit as possible for Barca & the other two league games, this is the last chance to rest them that we'll get.

I get not resting most of the players, but there is no way the full backs should play, they're both fucking knackered & we need them as fit as possible for Barca & the other two league games, this is the last chance to rest them that we'll get.

Do we need fullbacks against this shower of shit?

Trent and Andy definitely need a rest. I think fabinho at right back and milner at left back. Midfield of Henderson, keita and shaqiri

Play them in the first half and if we’re winning, sub then for Moreno and Gomez. Don’t want any risk taking, and I doubt Klopp will either.
They have 4 days rest between the games.

Play them in the first half and if we’re winning, sub then for Moreno and Gomez. Don’t want any risk taking, and I doubt Klopp will either.
They have 4 days rest between the games.
But then they have three high intensity games in six days, & they already looked tired. Against Cardiff they weren't running the full length of the touchline anywhere near as much as they usually do, presumably by instruction to keep their running to a minimum.

But then they have three high intensity games in six days, & they already looked tired. Against Cardiff they weren't running the full length of the touchline anywhere near as much as they usually do, presumably by instruction to keep their running to a minimum.
To be fair mate the pitch was so heavy too due to Cardiff's shit house tactics of not watering it so I wasn't surprised the lads were struggling

If we don't win tonight the League is lost. I trust us to win and it is a pleasure to see how relaxed Klopp is at the press Conference. It seem like he control this intens situation well so I hope the players do the same. He said minimum of changes to avoid any disruption caused by players lower theis shoulders and thoughts that we will win this anyway.

They're gonna get bummed. Like everyone else.
All this talk about Man C's upcoming opponents reminds me of the time we finished 2nd with Rafa. I remember being convinced that Man U would drop points in the last few games, but obviously they didn't.
This time around I actually think Burnley will come away with a point.

Twitter suggesting Firmino is injured and will miss the rest of the season. I guess we only need to wait for the starting line up here to see if there is any truth in that.

D5FyM_WUIAI7T_M.jpg

obby Dazzler ‏ @SuperfanMicky 14m14 minutes ago
More
Just met Bobby, said he's putting his feet up for tonight but don't be worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom