• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gutted for Fat Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. You'r one week away from being knighted. Just be tightlipped with fingers crossed 7 more days and you might find yourself in a position were you get away with everything for the rest of your life.... you really want to waste that by sitting in Sam and Sam's dugout?
The Dreamytollah will be worshipped on the streets of L1.

He should never have had anything to do with those poisonous twats. He can't be that hard up.

DdV1YwPWsAAc458.jpg

DdTprllWsAAsjwW.jpg

Sam Allardyce is a total cunt, and although I do dislike Everton and was keen on having them suffer his shitness a while longer at least now he is gone we might get a chance to watch the blue team play some more entertaining footy should one accidentally click to the TV channel when they are on it... but then I always watch footy.... even the enemy...

Allardyce feels hard done to does he?? Ha!! Good.... Bag of shit manager with far to high an opinion of himself, just because he is a British manager doesn't mean he is good.

He can sort out a team to be defensive and he, to an extent, prevented Everton, getting into deeper trouble but that Everton squad, aging though it is, was pushing up near the top 6 for a good number of years recently and simply should never have been flailing around at the bottom... it didn't take the gravy genius to make them stay up.

As for any chagrin being focussed on Sammy... Sammy Lee always be a legend in my eyes and giving him grief for merely staying involved in a game he has dedicated his life to... give him a break... it's a job...

Now that Sam has gone my only concern is that Everton have the common sense to try and steal Rafa away from that Sports direct owner cunt at Newcastle.

Rafa and his family still love Merseyside and he actually is a genuinely top class manager who would do a good job... it would be weird hating Everton but not their manager.

Rafa and his family still love Merseyside and he actually is a genuinely top class manager who would do a good job... it would be weird hating Everton but not their manager.

Their support wouldn't want Rafa and would turn on him at the first bump in the road. He'd be crazy to go there.

Man. You'r one week away from being knighted. Just be tightlipped with fingers crossed 7 more days and you might find yourself in a position were you get away with everything for the rest of your life.... you really want to waste that by sitting in Sam and Sam's dugout?

Ha ha. Sammy will always get a pass. Fat Sam I don't care for I just don't understand the perception that he failed at Everton.

Ha ha. Sammy will always get a pass. Fat Sam I don't care for I just don't understand the perception that he failed at Everton.

Taking a shit side and making them slightly less shit by playing football more shit than they were playing at the start isn’t being successful.

I was all for him staying and continuing turning the Dogs of War into the Hamsters of Mediocrity.

Based on how they are going it was a very good job.

If he was there all season they'd have finished top 6.

He plays Shite football but he's certainly far from the picture being painted of him.

Top 6? Really? That seems rather fanciful given that in 26 years of management, Allardyce has managed to finish as high as sixth once in his entire career and has an average win rate of 34% at his last six clubs.

Top 6? Really? That seems rather fanciful given that in 26 years of management, Allardyce has managed to finish as high as sixth once in his entire career and has an average win rate of 34% at his last six clubs.
Patrick has a dream that one day Fat Sam manages his beloved United to domestic and European success.
Probably be that good they would win Internationally too

Patrick has a dream that one day Fat Sam manages his beloved United to domestic and European success.
Probably be that good they would win Internationally too

I suppose that in a season where a team like Burnley can finish 7th, then perhaps Everton and Allardyce could have managed that, but even that's a bit much, and 6th seems a bit silly, given the quality of the teams that finished 1-6 this year.

Anyway, it's all moot now

I suppose that in a season where a team like Burnley can finish 7th, then perhaps Everton and Allardyce could have managed that, but even that's a bit much, and 6th seems a bit silly, given the quality of the teams that finished 1-6 this year.

Anyway, it's all moot now

Ya it's more got to do with Arsenals collapse this season as opposed to anyone being amazing.

As you say Burnley nearly made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom