• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gutted for Fat Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford are still chasing compensation if Silva gets the job, it was badly handled from the Everton board from the start.

Have they got planning permission for the new stadium yet?

Allardyce is another manager who somehow retains a reputation that contrasts with the reality. Even some of his critics are happy to admit he 'sorts out the defence,' and 'keeps it tight'. The reality is he's the manager in the Premier League whose teams have suffered the most 4-0 or more defeats. And under him I think Everton conceded only one goal fewer than they scored. The reality is he's not even that good defensively, and he's crap in terms of attacking. And he does this while suggesting that he's too good for the clubs he manages. He must depress fans more than any other manager.

Allardyce is another manager who somehow retains a reputation that contrasts with the reality. Even some of his critics are happy to admit he 'sorts out the defence,' and 'keeps it tight'. The reality is he's the manager in the Premier League whose teams have suffered the most 4-0 or more defeats. And under him I think Everton conceded only one goal fewer than they scored. The reality is he's not even that good defensively, and he's crap in terms of attacking. And he does this while suggesting that he's too good for the clubs he manages. He must depress fans more than any other manager.

This is why he should have been retained as manager - to utterly demoralise them.

Although... it’ll be good fun seeing their next new manager build up their hopes before gloriously crushing with mediocrity.

Watford are still chasing compensation if Silva gets the job, it was badly handled from the Everton board from the start.

Chasing compensation for a manager they sacked? Surely can't happen?

The only thing I can think was at Bolton he had jay jay okocha, and therefore Sam HAD to be an attacking coach, rather than fluking such a brilliant player

The only thing I can think was at Bolton he had jay jay okocha, and therefore Sam HAD to be an attacking coach, rather than fluking such a brilliant player

Yes, and amazingly, all these years later, whenever he defends himself as an 'attacking coach' he STILL cites a few Bolton players. He's not shown any interest in such players since then at any club he's managed.

The death knell for the old guard?

Moyes, gravy, pulis, pardew, Hughes all sacked this year.

The death knell for the old guard?

Moyes, gravy, pulis, pardew, Hughes all sacked this year.

Hughes is already back, and I suspect Moyes won't be out of work for long given he did what West Ham required and stopped them being relegated.

I would hope that we have finally seen the back of Pardew and Fat Sam forever, though. But I doubt it.

Hughes is already back, and I suspect Moyes won't be out of work for long given he did what West Ham required and stopped them being relegated.

I would hope that we have finally seen the back of Pardew and Fat Sam forever, though. But I doubt it.
There seems to a growing sense of "fuck off" with that type of manager though.

I don't think there will be many jobs for the boys in the top flight anymore

There seems to a growing sense of "fuck off" with that type of manager though.

I don't think there will be many jobs for the boys in the top flight anymore

Perhaps not, but it's hardly as if the foreign managers who also bounce around from club to club are miles better.

Most of the managers in the Premier league are mediocre or rubbish, regardless of nationality, and the likes of Hughton and Dyche are arguably outperforming plenty of them.

Perhaps not, but it's hardly as if the foreign managers who also bounce around from club to club are miles better.

Most of the managers in the Premier league are mediocre or rubbish, regardless of nationality, and the likes of Hughton and Dyche are arguably outperforming plenty of them.
Also true.

I think some of the more promising lower league managers might get a shout at some clubs now, or from the "smaller" leagues (Portugal, Greece, etc) might be more likely to approached

Think Silva at Watford made people take notice (before the wheels came off due to unsettling)

Sure they had'nt even plannning permission to install Sam, not even for a temporary structure.

If a top tier club hire Pardew after the West Brom debacle they deserve everything they get. Could see Sam getting a look in at whatever club unexpectedly find themselves in or around the relegation places early next season. Like you said I hope he doesn't, but chances are good that he does.

One of the Dildo Brothers has stated about Moyes:

"We feel that it is right to move in a different direction. We aim to appoint a high-calibre figure who we feel will lead the club into an exciting future for our loyal supporters within the next 10 days."

Everton obviously want Silva in, if they can sort out the Watford legal wrangling with a payment, but I wonder what those other deluded fucknuts West Ham are up to? Unai Emery would be an incredible coup, if he's stupid enough to go there. And Benitez linked also, along with Pellegrino and Fonseca.

Probably Fonseca then.

Poor old Moyes. There he was, declaring that HE would decide whether West Ham were going to be able to match his grand ambitions, and then West Ham boot him out the door. What a deluded fool he is.

More Bitter managerial target updates from GOT forum:

"Simeone, Conte, Wenger, Mancini, Emery, Sarri, Allegri"

*bites lip*

Poor old Moyes. There he was, declaring that HE would decide whether West Ham were going to be able to match his grand ambitions, and then West Ham boot him out the door. What a deluded fool he is.

Yeah, seemed like Moyesie had read a beginner's guide to NLP, positivity and determinism and decided that he'd try it out on The Dildo Brothers and the fanbase:

"I have to make sure I’ve got what I want to do. For most of my seasons, apart from one last year, I’ve been competing at the top six or eight. I need to see if West Ham are going to get there. I want to be a manager pushing the top six or eight. You need the tools for that. I want to make sure I can give the supporters what they crave.

"There’s a lot to be done on the pitch and a lot to be done off the pitch as well, there are a lot of things we could address, like around the training ground. My experience has allowed me to see what good really looks like off the pitch, whether it be facilities, a board of directors, the people who work round football clubs, the roles people should have.....LOOK INTO MY EYES:

"I am Moyes. Moyes is win. Win is Moyes. Win with Moyes. Moyes win West Ham. West Ham Win Moyes"

More Bitter managerial target updates from GOT forum:

"Simeone, Conte, Wenger, Mancini, Emery, Sarri, Allegri"

*bites lip*
One of my sensible Everton mates said before "I want Emery, have done for ages"

I said "without being disparaging, o don't know if Emery would move from a Treble winning side to you. He'd want more an arsenal"

".....yeah but they were getting rid of him anyway"

One of my sensible Everton mates said before "I want Emery, have done for ages"

I said "without being disparaging, o don't know if Emery would move from a Trevor winning side to you. He'd want more an arsenal"

".....yeah but they were getting rid of him anyway"

They've got more chance of signing Dick Emery.

Crikey, just imagine a Premier league season that starts with no Pulis, Pardew, Moyes (hopefully) or Allardyce? Amazing!

Sadly, we have the egregious return of Colin Wanker to contend with, and I'd guess we won't have to wait long to see at least fucking Moyes back again.

And of course Hodgson and Dyche are still here, after impressive seasons with Burnley and Palace, I have to grudgingly admit.

And we could see Steve Bruce again. Although I do actually like him.

Last edited:
One of the Dildo Brothers has stated about Moyes:

"We feel that it is right to move in a different direction. We aim to appoint a high-calibre figure who we feel will lead the club into an exciting future for our loyal supporters within the next 10 days."

Everton obviously want Silva in, if they can sort out the Watford legal wrangling with a payment, but I wonder what those other deluded fucknuts West Ham are up to? Unai Emery would be an incredible coup, if he's stupid enough to go there. And Benitez linked also, along with Pellegrino and Fonseca.

Probably Fonseca then.

Bit sad the owners only think they have 10 days of a bright future ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom