• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Great recent pic of Liverpool legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
50051915_2374396085925720_4494804500715929600_o.jpg

I see how McManaman gets screwed by being the only one skinny enough to fit between the legs at the end of the table.

Maybe he got into a scrap with the two boxing legends at the back. I wonder who invited, wait a minute, oh. Oh dear.

It somehow feels intolerably cruel that Michael Thomas should score that goal and then end up a devoted member of the LFC ex-players group.

It somehow feels intolerably cruel that Michael Thomas should score that goal and then end up a devoted member of the LFC ex-players group.

He still lives in Liverpool doesn't he? If not he has a weekend bolthole, because I've seen him in town a few times and I don't even live there

That's the Slaughterhouse. It's not a bad looking bar and they put some decent stuff on, but there's always a slight stench of vomit in the background.

That's the Slaughterhouse. It's not a bad looking bar and they put some decent stuff on, but there's always a slight stench of vomit in the background.

I was in there a few months ago and saw City draw with Wolves. Good times, apart from the creepy paedo hanging around the toilet

Mcateer doing his ‘but I’m irish’ part. Obviously knows no sane irish person drinks Guinness outside of Eire.

My boozer in Liverpool sold more Guinness than any other bev. Had loads of Irish in and they loved it. When they say it doesn't travel well, it doesn't, from the keg to the pump. I think my barrels were about six foot beneath the pump, and that's how Guinness works. Loads of massive pubs it's thirty meters away and halfway turned to cheese by the time it hits the glass.

#BoozeBlog

I can understand that people growing up drinking Pripps Blå can be stunned by Guinness.. I like my Belgian Ale as well btw.
Fyi, Pripps blå tastes like shit too.
I take it as a badge of honour that I have no clue about Norwegian beer, while you seem to know Swedish piss beer. haha

Rochefort anyday before fucking Guiness

My boozer in Liverpool sold more Guinness than any other bev. Had loads of Irish in and they loved it. When they say it doesn't travel well, it doesn't, from the keg to the pump. I think my barrels were about six foot beneath the pump, and that's how Guinness works. Loads of massive pubs it's thirty meters away and halfway turned to cheese by the time it hits the glass.

#BoozeBlog
Yeap. That's why the small country pubs always have the best Guinness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom