• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forbes Annual bullshit list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Sean

Very Well-Known
Seriously, I know these lists are bunch of wank, but how in fuck can we be worth less than Chelsea and Arsenal? Arsenal!!!

"Manchester United have dropped four places to sixth in Forbes Magazine's annual list of the world's most valuable sports teams.

NFL side the Dallas Cowboys, valued at $5bn (£4bn), remain top, with Major League Baseball's the New York Yankees second on the list at $4.6bn (£3.7bn).

Real Madrid are third, with fellow Spanish side Barcelona in fourth.

Manchester City (25), Chelsea (32), Arsenal (42), and Liverpool (45) are the other English clubs in the top 50."

So how are City so high - they don’t own their stadium.

They don’t own the stadium?weird... who owns it?

They have netted quite an amount in PL money and of course they have a huge sponsorship package from their owners cousins? Maybe the squad is priced high?

The city council own it as they built it for the commonwealth games.

Yeah but they've since bought and developed lots of land around it.

Is all that attributed to the club or the owners as an urban investment or regeneration scheme or something?

They moved their training ground from out by the trafford centre there. It's pretty fucking impressive considering how close it is to the city centre

There's the stadium at the top. There's all the shit they've built for training and their academy. Must have cost a fortune

an-aerial-view-of-the-construction-of-the-new-manchester-city-training-E95F1A.jpg

Dallas Cowboys sit top of the pile because they had the biggest pretax profit of any club.
Both Chelsea and Arsenal own premium real estate. I am guessing Chelsea's land cost a £1bn on its own.
Man City are up there I guess due to the value of the team and back-to-back titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom