• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Football Friday & Weekend 10-13 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester were never in the title race.

They’ve dropped more points in their last 6 than we have in our last 35

City back up to second tomorrow.

Such an important win to stop giving them any hope
There is no title race this year. It ended in 2019, and when it did... Leicester were 2nd. Now 2020 belongs to Liverpool.

Watching MOTD and Ings looks an absolutely fantastic player for Southampton. He should be England's number 9 seeing as mouth breather is out for a good few months.

He should defo be in squad but I think England need Vardy back, he's been absolutely sensational this season.

Also can't help but look past Rashford

Ings on Fire playing full of confidence.

He’ll surely get a chance another big club if he continues this form

Watching MOTD and Ings looks an absolutely fantastic player for Southampton. He should be England's number 9 seeing as mouth breather is out for a good few months.
Yeah Southgate has to pick him ahead of Wilson at least.

He should defo be in squad but I think England need Vardy back, he's been absolutely sensational this season.

Also can't help but look past Rashford

You have a point there, we now think of England as a team that pass and move (at least I do now) - because of the way the top teams play in the PL, but the issue is against the other accomplished sides with midfield's that are world class, we tend to then go on the defensive - and in those situations I don't there is a better striker in this country than Vardy - in terms of both pace and finishing.

How the fuck does var not overturn that Chelsea pen?

And that little skip that Jorginho does is really fucking annoying.

Why should they? It was a stupid tackle and contact was made. Where the ball was heading is irrelevant.

Ball clearly grazed the top of Abraham's shitty hair there, Fucking VAR.

Also Burnley's first goal was clearly onside, VAR bollocks

ChelVASEA

Silent 'R'

Why should they? It was a stupid tackle and contact was made. Where the ball was heading is irrelevant.

Willian initiated the contact, defender pulls out.

Laws of the game need to be changed, offsides...encroachments. All Facking ballacks maatee

Look at Willians right leg hahahahaha come on

Tammy clear push on Tarkowski there, but nope VAR ignores,

Checks what it's not supposed to like Bobbys goal today and doesn't check what it is supposed to.

Boooooooooooooo!

#Fuckvar #GetVarOut #Getrid

Willian just made sure he got hit. He no way moved enough to have initiated contact. He invited it.

Good goal Richarlison you ugly skin head fuck

Also stop shaving lines in your head like you're 15.

Fair play to Hassenhuttl

Who comes back from a 0-9 drubbing, rock bottom and then few months later you're sat level on points with 10th place.
Well - not exactly the same, but you could point to Pardew and his pals, back in 1990

Championship football can really be dire to watch.

Not that Prem is that much more exciting.

For a neutral especially I cant imagine watching football around England is much fun these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom