• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Football Friday & Weekend 10-13 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive a Focus. A 9 on the humble scale.

If you drive a Lamborghini, or whatever the fuck that is, wrapped in chrome, it screams "look at me" - not "I'm just a humble guy".

I drive a Focus. A 9 on the humble scale.

If you drive a Lamborghini, or whatever the fuck that is, wrapped in chrome, it screams "look at me" - not "I'm just a humble guy".
He's on 150k+ a week, what do you expect him to be driving for him not to be humble, a fucking Toyota Prius?

That deflection took away from what was actually a really good piece of control & a great strike there, very impressive piece of play.

Newcastle with 6 injuries in the last 120 mins of football.....

Jesus

Who got injured now?

Leicester with an offside goal, Southampton clearance went wrong & bounced just in front of Vardy but he was a good couple of yards offside.

Everton on same total as Arsenal and within 30 points up to the top. That is decent. I thought they were supposed to be shite.

They are. It's just that Arsenal are shite, too.

Take the hilarious FA Cup defeat out of the equation, & they've done ok since Ancellotti came in TBF.

If they get a player or two in, & one or two of the wage bill to do it, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they finished between 8th & 10th.

Take the hilarious FA Cup defeat out of the equation, & they've done ok since Ancellotti came in TBF.

If they get a player or two in, & one or two of the wage bill to do it, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they finished between 8th & 10th.
May as well have stuck with Fat Sam

I was discussing this with a bluenose mate of mine. He was furious and talking about the whole fan revolt, going down to the training ground, the messages to Delph etc. He was saying it's worse than ever, embarrassing etc.

I said since they got rid of Silva, and as you said, barring the FA cup game, they've done alright. Quite well in fact, during a hard run. Their heads have just fallen off after the those two derbies.

I was discussing this with a bluenose mate of mine. He was furious and talking about the whole fan revolt, going down to the training ground, the messages to Delph etc. He was saying it's worse than ever, embarrassing etc.

I said since they got rid of Silva, and as you said, barring the FA cup game, they've done alright. Quite well in fact, during a hard run. Their heads have just fallen off after the those two derbies.

Yep, cos they define themselves through us, instead of looking at themselves, it's very odd indeed.

Yep, cos they define themselves through us, instead of looking at themselves, it's very odd indeed.

Yeah, if we weren't doing as well as we are they wouldn't be having this meltdown. They're so obsessed. It's bizarre.

"We don't care what the red shite say..." indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom