• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Football Friday & Weekend 10-13 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's shit. I mean I really dislike West Ham but I've had enough of this bollocks. Last season that's a goal and noone would even moan about it afterwards. They do need to sort this out, it's getting fucking stupid. Noone leaving that ground would have a fucking clue what just happened.

100% correct. But is there any will to sort this out? I can't see it being sorted for the better.

Binominal with yet another crap post to start a thread. Start it properly FFS !

Friday, January 10
  • 1-0 Sheffield United vs. West Ham United
Saturday, January 11
  • Crystal Palace vs. Arsenal: 12:30 p.m. GMT
  • Chelsea vs. Burnley: 3 p.m. GMT
  • Everton vs. Brighton & Hove Albion: 3 p.m. GMT
  • Leicester City vs. Southampton: 3 p.m. GMT
  • Manchester United vs. Norwich City: 3 p.m. GMT
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United: 3 p.m. GMT
  • Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool: 5:30 p.m. GMT
Sunday, January 12
  • Bournemouth vs. Watford: 2 p.m. GMT
  • Aston Villa vs. Manchester City: 4:30 p.m. GMT
I see wins for SU (ha), Chelsea, Leicester, United (only because they are at home), Everton (only because Brighton are shite away), Wolves, Liverpool and City. Other two draws of course.

I want Palace to get battered. I fucking hate them. Arsenal are no threat to us so I don’t give a toss about them.
This. I hate their manager, & I hate the myth about them & Burnley being hard places to go to. They're fucking not, just look at the fucking stats.

This. I hate their manager, & I hate the myth about them & Burnley being hard places to go to. They're fucking not, just look at the fucking stats.

Everyone remember the outliers in their stats like when we’ve done shit there and forget about all the times we’ve walked away with 3 points.

Arsenal have played well overall. Place have huffed and puffed to no great effect. Meyer looks garbage

The banging of the drums in the stadium are very annoying

Feel for Auba a bit because he comes across as a humble guy but had to go for that.

Red all day.
7944b5c9499ffd8f57d7fb497d1b8bd8.jpg

I don't think anyone had any arguements, they showed it on the big screen and everyone knew.

Jesus, crossbar saves Arsenal there.

Wow, Post saves Palace....great effort from Pepe

Was a red for Auba. He looked distraught I wonder if he knew it was a bad one. It looked like he said he wanted to come off.

Not malicious, but when you are that late and you get stills like this, of course it looks nasty as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom