• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting First Goalscorer

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
£6 Huth 1st goal Leicester v Bournemouth @ 38/1
£5 Richards 1st goal Sunderland v Villa @ 50/1

£10 James Collins 1st goal Bournemouth v Hammers @ 50/1
£30 Andy Carroll to score anytime @ 3/1
£12 Smalling to score anytime for United v Toon @ 15/1

I backed the fucking scorecast, I had Firmino with 8 different scorelines, 3-2 Arsenal at 200/1 was looking on until the equaliser. But who gives a fuck eh. Was only £2.

Did 1-1, 2-2, but not 3-3....

I backed the fucking scorecast, I had Firmino with 8 different scorelines, 3-2 Arsenal at 200/1 was looking on until the equaliser. But who gives a fuck eh. Was only £2.

Did 1-1, 2-2, but not 3-3....
Fuck that's unlucky. I've backed Huth as 1st goalscorer in Leicester's last 4 or 5 games because I figured he's long overdue a goal. Didn't do it last night and I'm guessing because Spurs were odd-on Huth would have been 60/1+. :-(

£10 Grant Hall 1st goal QPR v Wolves @ 55/1
£10 Dorrans 1st goal Norwich v LFC @ 44/1

£15 Butterfield 1st goal Burnley v Derby @ 28/1
God Bless Betfair's rules on first goalscorer particularly the rule about own goals not counting :) Not only did I get the £15 @ 28/1 bet in but I also backed him on the anytime goalscorer market £25 @ 10/1...................a very tidy £650+ profit which undoes a lot of the harm caused by that long losing streak.

£7 Surman 1st goal Bournemouth v Arse @ 95/1, also £8 Surman to score anytime @ 33/1

£10 Scott Malone 1st goal Cardiff v Brighton @ 44/1
£10 Nick Powell 1st goal Arse v Hull @ 28/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom