• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting First Goalscorer

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
£30 Torres 1st goal chavs v city to win £220
£10 ivanovic same game to win £400

£8 Williamson 1st goal Toon v City to win £715
£15 Graham 1st goal Spurs v Hull to win £240

£12 Ameobi 1st goal Toon v Chavs to win £186
£5 Williamson 1st goal same game to win £500

Just came here to say FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK.

Didn't get around to doing it.

Did you back him Peas?!
No Pete, unfortunately my wife's away for 5 days and I spent the whole weekend in the pub with "the lads" and wasn't really focussing on any football this weekend. I saw the goal though and was a bit crushed because I know I'd have had at least £10 on him if I'd been at home watching and sober. Did you back him?

No mate, I haven't had a footy bet since last week when that Torres goal against man city cost me a few quid, bit of a sickener so haven't really been arsed since.

Unlucky lad.
That was some first half of football and the best I've seen all season.
It was a superb game and Wilson & Nakhi Wells were excellent. I reckon they're the best 2 players in the 1st division and should both end up in the premier league.

£20 Lukaku 1st goal v LFC to win £124.

Don't blame me for this; Rodgers has picked a midfield of Lucas, Allen, Henderson and SG which will probably get swamped by Everton's midfield.

£5 Turner 1st goal Cardiff v United to win £400
£15 Odemwingie 1st goal to win £220

£15 McAuley 1st goal WBA v Villa to win £405.
28/1 is the lowest price I've ever backed him at but Villa have quite a short team and McAuley will be even more of a threat from set pieces than usual so it's still worth a bet.

£15 McAuley 1st goal WBA v Villa to win £405.
28/1 is the lowest price I've ever backed him at but Villa have quite a short team and McAuley will be even more of a threat from set pieces than usual so it's still worth a bet.
Worth every penny to lose to a goal like that.

Worth every penny to lose to a goal like that.

I had a look at this and from memory it was in the 30s on betfair when I looked? I didn't end up making the bet as I couldn't log in to my app on the underground in time when it stopped at each station and I forget by the time I was out of the tube!

I had a look at this and from memory it was in the 30s on betfair when I looked? I didn't end up making the bet as I couldn't log in to my app on the underground in time when it stopped at each station and I forget by the time I was out of the tube!
Yeah i was surprised he was as low as 28/1 just prior to kick off. Obviously his glut of goals (4 I think) in 2 weeks in Setember has alerted punters to his goalscoring prowess. I won't be backing him in future unless he goes back above 40/1.

Still managed a nice and unexpected profit on the game though. I didn't do any other pre-match bets but when Villa brought on Agbonlahor, Weimann and Delph for the particularly ineffective Sylla and Tonev (and Kozak who was playing okay but getting in Benteke's way) I figured Villa could get back into it.

I layed WBA with 30 minutes to go @ 1.07 £14 to win £200 :)

I finished up £190 as I layed off £10 near the end in case WBA scored very late on.

Just won £60 on Muller scoring first
Good one one SO.

I won £200+ on Danny Graham 1st goal in the Swans v Hull game, it was my first win on the 1st goalscorer market for quite a while. I've been off the forum for a week because of the hip replacement but I'm back now and gonna get back into this with a bang at the weekend.

My dad had one of them, do you have one of those ridiculous chairs to sit on? I've won a good amount on Ramsey and deulofeu in the past couple weeks as well

My dad had one of them, do you have one of those ridiculous chairs to sit on? I've won a good amount on Ramsey and deulofeu in the past couple weeks as well
I think "ridiculous" is a bit harsh but they are very drab and functional and not getting much use. We have a breakfast bar separating our kitchen from our living room and I am perching myself on one of the high stools by the bar. I can't wait for the 6 week all-clear so that I can get back to lounging on my sofa.

I'm off all the strong pain killers as of yesterday so at least I can have a drink tonight which should help the recovery :)

Deulofeu looks shit hot, if Everton stay clear of injuries...............*shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom