• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Firmino

Status
Not open for further replies.

rurikbird

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
Just saw that Firmino is trending #1 on Twitter – here's why:

If this video doesn't show in your location, search for Brazil vs Venezuela highlights.

Last edited:
Think he was offside for one goal and handball and offside for his goal ruled out , resulting in a 0-0 draw and Brazil getting boos at full time

Some fans did, apparently, but not sure how many. Just terrible luck for him; especially the 3rd one which should have been allowed IMO.

Offside
Handball
Foul in build up

Brazil blamed him for all 3 goals being chalked off.

Oh, and his missus was in the stands with a Liverpool cap on.

Oh, and his missus was in the stands with a Liverpool cap on.
Well she is doing something right and marketing us in Brazil cannot be a bad thing.

As for the Brazil fans...fuck em and their team. They are so fucked up for not even picking Fab in the first place...the Messi stopper. I hope some team like Uruguay fucks them over.

I have to say I'm not a fan of the no-look finishes. It's just too important a situation to take your eyes off the ball. One of these days, he might end up looking really silly.

I have to say I'm not a fan of the no-look finishes. It's just too important a situation to take your eyes off the ball. One of these days, he might end up looking really silly.
I don't think he was not looking when he shot the ball. It looks to me like he only turns his look after shooting.

I don't think he was not looking when he shot the ball. It looks to me like he only turns his look after shooting.

64e082767f239d736374f1dbbe4d79c3.jpg

As long as he doesn’t fuck it up it’s amazing but if ever does he should get a massive public dressing down

LOVE his no-look goals. My biggest disappointment in Madrid was he didn't slot one in the final.
THERE'S SOMETHING THE KOP WANT YOU TO KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom