• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton - Post Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
shocking that James, after a "mistimed tackle from VvD", is starting today ... if only Pickford's "mistimed tackle" would have seen a similar outcome for VvD.
As I said earlier, Ancelotti has come off as a fucking cunt and I hope karma is a fucking bitch for him.

shocking that James, after a "mistimed tackle from VvD", is starting today ... if only Pickford's "mistimed tackle" would have seen a similar outcome for VvD.
As I said earlier, Ancelotti has come off as a fucking cunt and I hope karma is a fucking bitch for him.
Karma has started

See the blueshite are making a go of it this season, when I say "making a go of it" I mean hacking down as many players as possible, obvs. Absolute overrated cunts.

Thought would be interesting to have another club fan on the forum after a while but that may have been the shortest stint yet...

Digne and Richarlison are 2 of their best players, they will struggle while they are out. I also expect a drop off in form from Rodriguez during the colder winter period.

Thought would be interesting to have another club fan on the forum after a while but that may have been the shortest stint yet...
Only whilst they were unbeaten on top then ... one loss, and he can see how this is going to go, and he's left ?

Yes, it's been ages since we had such on this forum. And a bluenose too !

Can we all keep and play with him for a bit longer pleaseeeee ?

Digne and Richarlison are 2 of their best players, they will struggle while they are out. I also expect a drop off in form from Rodriguez during the colder winter period.

I remember blue noses saying this about Alonso. They kind of missed the point Spain has cold places too. Alonso was born in a mountainous part of the Basque Country. But yea, my point is he would’ve played where it is cold.

Yes, it's been ages since we had such on this forum. And a bluenose too !

Can we all keep and play with him for a bit longer pleaseeeee ?
giphy.gif

I remember blue noses saying this about Alonso. They kind of missed the point Spain has cold places too. Alonso was born in a mountainous part of the Basque Country. But yea, my point is he would’ve played where it is cold.
Nah, Columbia is all hot. The cocaine bushes don't grow in less than 20c weather

Digne's 3 match ban for a red card has been reduced to 1 game ...
Amazing how they can review 'serious foul play' so well one week ...

Social media is a toxic place. They’re fucking keyboard warriors. Nothing will happen.

The Toffee Blues

@EvertonNewsFeed
· 8h

ElgIvTXWoAA6TYM

1f915.svg

James Rodriguez is suffering from a testicle injury following the challenge from Virgil Van Dijk. Rodriguez has been receiving special treatment for the injury (Source - MARCA Colombia via @Sport_Witness )
Show this thread

Apparently VAR checked to see if this was a foul by VVD but concluded that he got the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom