• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (H) - post Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's clear you have agenda against Hendo. I think we/you have to give Jordan credit when it's due. I hope you would.

But having said that, you are right, and have been right for a long time about our weakness there.

The only thing I give Hendo over Fabinho, is experience of this league. He knows what it's like going to a Burnley.. or what sort of game to expect at a Watford/Bournemouth.

That's what Naby and Fabinho lack. But beside that, they're better in almost every other aspect of the game.

I have no idea what happened to Hendo. He used to be more attacking minded; the sharp crosses, forward searching balls, shots and even turning up in attacking positions. Seasons gone by and with each passing season he regressed in an attacking sense.

Look at these stats, 2014-2015, 6 goals 9 assists, he does have it. Come 2017-2018, 1 goal 1 assist. This season so far - 0 and 0.

I am not sure who decided to kill all his attacking prowess and make him become a defensive ball carrier midfielder; which he is not very good at. He has lost his spot in the England team, and he is on cue to lose his in ours.

He is fast becoming a mid table midfielder, if not already.

Year
Matches
Goals
Assists
yellow_card_icon.svg

red_card_icon.svg

2018-19

2017-18

2016-17

2015-16

2014-15

Status