Discussion in 'The Football Forum' started by RedNinja, Dec 2, 2018.
You know every time I look at that goal it gets funnier every time
All the more sweeter when sitting in a Social Club full of bitters..
That's going down in Anfield Derby folklore that one.
It's the most ridiculous thing I've seen
Remember when Pickford said he wouldn't make a gaffe like alisson?
what could he have done though? He went for the ball as they're taught to do thinking it would go over ...
Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah, the Jewish festival of light ... celebrating miracles n' shit ... I guess God decided to make the Jewish Reds a wee bit happier!
Whenever I see or hear Pickford I can't help thinking of this:
payback for that Reina gaffe.
He kinda looks like the kid from This is England
Jordan Pickford: I won't blunder like Allison
ENGLANDS, NUMBER ONE
ENGLANDS ENGLANDS NUMBER ONE
* Everton played really well. Their backline is solid, the Gomes-Gueye combo is really solid, and their attacking threats are there. A team on the up potentially.
* Thought the ref was good.
* That fucking save by Alisson ..worth every penny that lad.
* VvD & Gomez had a few tough moments, but overall, seemed under control. I don't think this partnership should be broken up, as it was this past week, to accommodate Lovren unless one needs a rest.
* Quiet game overall from the fullbacks.
* Fabinho was good today - passed well (though he looks so nervous on the ball) and did his job as a DM.
* Disappointed with Gini - too often he takes the easy pass back. It's not his fault - it's probably what Klopp wants but it lets off opposing teams. Still a decent showing from him.
* Shaq had a good game - and should have won.
* Our front 3 is just off. Mane should have scored, but was the best of the 3 imo. Salah was decent, but his touch isn't as magical as last year and ...
* Bobby needs dropping. I know his form is delighting one poster as he can gloat on about how crap he is. Something is really off. His touch is terrible, he loses the ball a lot, and he seems devoid of confidence ... We need him to be at his best, but I think it's best for him to sit a few games
* Our corners were TERRIBLE. Fucking TERRIBLE. Just aim for VvD or Gomez and that's enough.
* Richarlison is a gifted, hard working player but he's a cunt and is a bit of an idiot. Facing up to Joe & VvD? You twat.
* Lastly ... Divock Origi ... This fixture ended a positive run for him which derailed a really good run for him in Klopp's first year. He has worked hard, and said nothing negative about the gaffa, the team, the city etc ... He seems like a good lad. He had a nice run today, hit the post and followed up VvD's mishit volley. He's always lacked that 'instinct' ... Maybe this is a turning point, unlikely but I want to believe for this kid ... Maybe he deserves to start against Burnley with Salah/Mane ...
UP THE REDS!
I came on here to say I didn't watch the game, my internet access was limited and kept getting stuck.
As I refreshed bbc football scores it was 0-0 at 89 minutes.
I had a little feeling next time I refreshed it would read Origi 90+3
I was close enough
19 years and counting..
I think Klopp needs to just send Bobby away on holiday. Sometimes you just need to take a break. He's not a player who copes well watching from the bench - send him off somewhere warm and tell him to just rest.
Cue deluge of Bobby and wife selfies.
I think we can cope with that if he comes back refreshed. Slur Drinkalot sent a key player on a similar break and it pretty much saved his season.