• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) pre-match thread 21 June 19:00 sky sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

momoWASboss

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
This could be the match we clinch the title. If Arsenal beat City we need the 3 points to end the drought.

Go full strength.

Allison
Alexander-Arnold
Gomez
Van Dijk
Robertson

Fabinho
Henderson
Wijnaldum

Salah
Firmino
Mané

Let’s twat these cunts 8-0.

And I’ve fucked up the kick off time despite putting it in the Covid thread. Such an amateur.

Can a mod fix it to 19:00?

Thats fucking jinxed us ... wait now for 9 straight losses, while City win their remaining 10. Jaysus Momo!!!!!

Strongest available team, there are 5 subs allowed and we dont need all 9 games to seal the title so lets get it done in the first week and then see how Klopp plans to deal with the remaining fixtures. I doubt there will be a big push to break records given the new season will start about 4 weeks after this one finishes so managing players workload should be the key.

Agree, and would add that I don't think breaking records should ever be an aim in itself anyway. If it comes along that's fine, but to me it should only ever be a by-product of making the right overall decisions.

I also agree. I’d rather be in the best shape possible to win back to back titles than break records.

Because they’re fucking shit.
images

The derby will take place at Goodison.

[article]A meeting of the city's Ground Safety Advisory Group took place this morning and the Blues have been told they have got the green light to host the game.
[/article]

Walcott is out.

[article]
Walcott is understood to have damaged his abdominal muscles in a training session, and scans swiftly showed he would need to go under the knife to repair the damage.

[/article]

A Luiz special at the beginning there. What the forkhandle they bought him for in the first place, I'll never know.

Mind you, Brentford are a decent side this season, with a good young manager who's getting the best out of them.

Think the team picks itself for this.

They've got plenty of injury worries so I am hoping for a battering.

---------------- Alisson ----------------

Trent --- Gomez --- VVD --- Robertson

---------------- Fabinho ----------------

--- Henderson --- Wijnaldum ---

--- Salah --- Firmino --- Mane ---

I'm hoping we buck our trend of being slow out of the blocks after a break. I've long suspected that's partly due to klopp battering them physically, whereas I don't think they will have needed to during this break.

The only other potential issue I see is an Everton able to play at home without their fans pressure on their back, which much remove some of that weight of history too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom