• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enjoy the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy this at all. I know it's become a thing to point out how well Spurs do when Kane isn't there, but to simply conclude that Spurs without Kane are a better side is risible.

He's one of the best strikers in the world.

Alli isn't playing well, that's simple enough.
Statistically, Spurs have had a better points to game ratio without Kane over the last 2 seasons

Guardiola hasn't won an away game in the knock-out stages of the Champions League without Messi in his side, and hasn't reached a final since 2011, despite managing the richest and most dominant clubs in Germany and England since then.

He's been in shithouse mode since getting bumfucked by Monaco and us last season, and pulverised by Real in Munich in 2014.

Big, baldy Mekon shithouse cunt.

I fucking love this. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he looks like he's been smothered in aioli and dipped in a bucket of pubes. He defo scares girls.

I fucking love this. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he looks like he's been smothered in aioli and dipped in a bucket of pubes. He defo scares girls.
They're probably scared by the preshag tactics board

They're probably scared by the preshag tactics board

Sexy Time with The Catalan Mekon:

"You must not be afraid to express yourself; be brave and alway positive.
I know that creating something new is very difficult, and I demand a lot, but it is up to you to show me how good you are.
Now get your kit off while I apply the oil and fetch my gloves"

Sexy Time with The Catalan Mekon:

"You must not be afraid to express yourself; be brave and alway positive.
I know that creating something new is very difficult, and I demand a lot, but it is up to you to show me how good you are.
Now get your kit off while I apply the oil and fetch my gloves"
Demanding VAR replays halfway through to assess performance and getting Mikel Arteta to watch through the wardrobe

Spurs without Kane might be a better proposition with dynamic forwards against City. I think City will win the second leg but put so much emotion into it that they are flat against at Spurs in the League and fail to score again.

I fuckin love that little bugger Heung Min Son.... he's a class act.... I wish we had him as backup to Bobby....

I hope he fires a few more in during the league game :)

It’s boss right now. We’re doing the double. They’ll crumble the gutless wankers. A draw on Sunday then lose their derby. We’ll tie up the league bank holiday weekend by beating Newcastle 3-0.

Liverpool to win a Trophy 4/5
Liverpool not to win a Trophy 10/11
Liverpool to win CL and PL.. 17/2

City to win the Quad 9/2
City to win the Domestic Treble 4/5
City to win the FA Cup 1/6

Guardiola hasn't won an away game in the knock-out stages of the Champions League without Messi in his side, and hasn't reached a final since 2011, despite managing the richest and most dominant clubs in Germany and England since then.

City won 2-3 away to Schalke in the previous round. He has won a few away knockout matches without Messi but not in the quarter finals or semi finals. This includes a few hammerings; away to us last season and away to Barca (when he was Munich manager); and a few shit results (draws) against lesser opposition such as Porto and Benfica.

Liverpool to win a Trophy 4/5
Liverpool not to win a Trophy 10/11
Liverpool to win CL and PL.. 17/2

City to win the Quad 9/2
City to win the Domestic Treble 4/5
City to win the FA Cup 1/6

10/11 eh? Like buying money.

Well that would be us fucked then..

No distribution from midfield.. he is key to that as he plays as deep striker..

Son.. as good as he is is probably similar in style to Salah.. yet his defensive attributes are very poor..

No way would I have him in place of Bobby... the balance of the whole team would be off..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom