• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EFL Cup Semi Final 1st Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, City players will be throwing everything at this Cup.

That's cos it's the only competition they won't have to face us in, so they know its the only one they might actually be able to win.

Ha. I like to think it’s the only realistic trophy haul of ours they can overtake. Number of league cups

I love Ole. My favourite Norwegian at the moment. The way he fucking dissapear as a human while he destroys Man U in the process. Absolutely fantastic!!

They'll get Rio in as caretaker for the rest of the season. They will win the first 3 games under him & so the board will make the appointment permanent, then they will start losing

Rinse & repeat

He's still in charge? Fuck me he must have some dirty pics or videos of Woodward.

Did the fumers and cafe addicts cry out another conspiracy that they are letting Liverpool win the league, given Man U beat City in the league?

Leicester XI - Schmiechel Pereira Soyuncu Evans Chilwell Fuchs Praet Tielemans Perez Maddison Vardy

Villa XI - Nyland Guilbert Konsa Hause Mings Taylor Douglas Makamba Grealish El Ghazi Trezequet

Mings has been absolute quality tonight.

He'll have no end of suitors if Villa go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom