• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dubai tripped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondered what became of John Oster. He got fucked off from Sunderland for shooting a team mate in the eye with an air gun and went to Leeds on loan. That's where it gets good:

Eye witnesses said the incident was sparked off when the Leeds players, who were having a 'Stars in Their Eyes' party, booed Oster when he did a very poor Ozzie Osborne version of 'Paranoid' and he responded by driving his quad bike off stage directly at McMaster, who had previously wowed the audience with a note perfect rendition of 'Green Door' by Shakin' Stevens.

I don't actually know if this is a joke or true.

Tried to run over a team-mate in his quad bike after his Ozzy Osbourne impression was poorly received at a "Stars In Their Eyes" party?!

I dunno. I do know he was arrested that night. Also know he shot someone in the face two years before, and was arrested for sexually assaulting a teenager a couple of years later.

Liverpool travelling squad
Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Alisson, Henderson, Sturridge, Moreno, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mignolet, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Matip, Phillips, Jones, Hoever, Woodburn, Kelleher, Camacho, Alexander-Arnold, Christie-Davies, Whelan, Lewis.

Brace yourselves. They're now all going to Marbella on another trip. Hope they've packed the imodium and diaralyte

If Ronnie Whelan has kept himself in good nick, he was a tremendous holding midfielder when he last played for us. And bags of experience... Great addition to the squad.

According to James Pearce, the Dubai trip was mainly just r&r - team-bonding time. This Spain trip will be very tactically-oriented, with at least two intensive training sessions each day.

The Ox training with the first team.

[article]
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain took part in the session as Liverpool began training at their Marbella camp on Tuesday morning.

The midfielder joined his teammates in the drills in Spain as he continues to work his way back to full fitness following a long-term knee injury.

The Reds began the day with a warm up and a series of core exercises, before ball-work drills and rondos.

Rhian Brewster, Ben Woodburn and Nat Phillips also participated in the session; however, James Milner, Georginio Wijnaldum and Fabinho were absent.

Speaking about the inclusion of Oxlade-Chamberlain in the workout, Jürgen Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: “The boys had to do a bit of core work, passing and the rondos and it’s nice [they could be involved].

“These things Ox can do, and Rhian can do, and Ben can do and Nat Phillips could do most of them. That’s all good.

“This afternoon they will have to do their own stuff again and hopefully we can integrate them step by step.”

At the conclusion of the session, an impromptu game of foot-tennis took place, with Klopp and Sadio Mane taking on Roberto Firmino and Pepijn Lijnders.

Liverpool arrived in Marbella on Monday evening and will remain here until Friday, when they will head back to England to continue preparations for next week’s Champions League tie with Bayern Munich.

[/article]

Melissa Reddy said Firmino and Van Dijk both had to play through flu. That probably explains Bobby's performance against West Ham.

Didn't have to play bobby, could have started origi

Van dijk I can understand

A bad cold. They probably just had bad colds. I wish some of these hacks would get flu so they'd finally realise that you don't 'shake it off' in a couple of days, nor do you 'play through it'.
One of my many pet hates is people claiming they have the flu when they have a cold, & people standing in front of me claiming they have a migraine.

As someone who suffered with migraines as a teenager (thankfully no more) & father in law gets them regularly, & knowing you're unable to move because the pain is so bad & you often throw up as a result of that pain, seeing someone stand there claiming they have a terribly migraine is infuriating. It's a fucking headache luv, fuck off.

A bad cold. They probably just had bad colds. I wish some of these hacks would get flu so they'd finally realise that you don't 'shake it off' in a couple of days, nor do you 'play through it'.

This is in all walks of life. Give them the £50 test. Put a fifty in front of them. If they pick it up it’s not flu.

One of my many pet hates is people claiming they have the flu when they have a cold, & people standing in front of me claiming they have a migraine.

As someone who suffered with migraines as a teenager (thankfully no more) & father in law gets them regularly, & knowing you're unable to move because the pain is so bad & you often throw up as a result of that pain, seeing someone stand there claiming they have a terribly migraine is infuriating. It's a fucking headache luv, fuck off.

Agree 100%. I have several people who work for me who try the 'I think I have another migrane...' line a few times a year. Muppets.

I once had a migraine so bad I left the meeting to vomit in the loo.. Washed my mouth out and went back to the meeting.
Another time it was so bad, I pulled up on the a406 exit on the way home to vomit.. Luckily I had an empty box of celebrations I vomited into. Closed the lid and drove home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom