• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Drinkies.

Prefix for Poll Threads

Drinkies, first leg or second leg?

• 1st Leg (home) 24th April

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2nd Leg (away) 2nd May

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking more like I’m up for drinkies somewhere near London for 1st Leg Drinkies.

Is this happening?

Unless my speculative request for some of our IT partners at work to source hospitality tickets (using Dantes' model, p = 0.05%), I will be game for a London drinkies for 1st Leg.

Looking more like I’m up for drinkies somewhere near London for 1st Leg Drinkies.

Is this happening?
Im gonna be stuck at home as Misred is away. You can come to my house if you like.

37DCF43B-2783-4F6C-BF9E-3EFC722A7910.png

Fine by me!!!

I got an offer of £1200 PLUS VAT per person for hospitality through a company at work. Was mad thinking it would be cheaper and that I might be able to justify taking a "client" along. LOL.

I got an offer of £1200 PLUS VAT per person for hospitality through a company at work. Was mad thinking it would be cheaper and that I might be able to justify taking a "client" along. LOL.
Ill be your client. I must need Deloitte for something.

Ill be your client. I must need Deloitte for something.

Yeah, the Centre for Medieval and Early Modern Studies needs representation at this. Brizzle's people need to butter us up with some corporate shmoozing.

Doesn't even include food. The "street food" is "available for purchase" - sounds like code for "the burger van is outside mate"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom