• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Do you want Everton to get relegated.

Prefix for Poll Threads

DO you want Everton to get Relegated?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen from the WhatsApp message there Woland ;)

I used to be in the no, just let them suffer as also rans camp. Not any more. Things like that video above and the fact that around 75% of the fuckers are so deluded and bitter. Fuck them. Give them one season in the championship and that will give us bragging rights for the next 100 years.
Yeah I'm the same. As OOT I don't really mind them but I have to admit they are a bit weird. I asked a bluenose mate of mine once is it true that Goodison is made of wood. He just shrugged and said that's part of it's charm... Weird.

Yeah, part of me would miss the occasion of the derby, but fuck it, it would be gigantically amusing. In a way I think it is only scousers who ought to have an opinion on this though. They're related to these dicks, they work with them, some are even married to them @FoxForceFive, (btw, she's fucking great), so would yis prefer to see them crushed into the dirt, or do you like the low level guaranteed superiority, where you can always look down your nose at them despite whatever new dawn they've got going on?

I want them to stay up. The Merseyside derby with the history is cool. I like it. I love these games witj the build up and the tension. I like the banter and that they struggle but still have their hopes. There is no way clubs like Stoke or Wigan or Huddesfield or Birmingham or whoever take their place can make it half as cool as the derby. We need all the good things about football.

Everton are a typical club I hate. They serve no purpose like West Brom and Sunderland. They hardly any real ambition to break in to the top group.

They do fuck all each and every season. At least give another team a go for a year or 2 like the Blackpool’s of the world.

I would rather see UTD relegated than Everton..

Though there was a time when Tranmere where in the 1st Division (now the Championship) where Everton where very close to being relegated.. I really wanted it to happen, just to see them play at prenton park for a league game the following season

Would have been funny as..

Err ... yes of course

I’d also like to have sex with every female lead in Hollywood and win the lottery twice

Santa?

Everton are a typical club I hate. They serve no purpose like West Brom and Sunderland. They hardly any real ambition to break in to the top group.

They do fuck all each and every season. At least give another team a go for a year or 2 like the Blackpool’s of the world.
Very cold and direct BUT very true.

No, it's worse than that. They really do have expectation and ambition. They have been spending lots of money! They are really trying!

Even after all that money they didn’t expect to end up top 6. Just being best of the rest. They’re pathetic.

Can someone explain to me how the city is divided between Everton and LFC?
I know it's been called the "friendly derby" but is it really mixed or do Everton fans live in a certain part of the city.

For instance in Stockholm we have 3 big teams, Hammarby, AIK and Djurgården.

Hammarby is traditionally a working class team and it's supported by people living in the southern part of Stockholm.

AIK is based in a municipality within Stockholm called Solna and is also working class. Their fans are mainly from the North-West part of Stockholm.

Djurgården is the royal team, named after royal hunting grounds, obviously their fans are middle class and above and are based in the central and northern parts of Stockholm.

I know it's been called the "friendly derby" but is it really mixed or do Everton fans live in a certain part of the city.

Hammarby is traditionally a working class team and it's supported by people living in the southern part of Stockholm.

AIK is based in a municipality within Stockholm called Solna and is also working class. Their fans are mainly from the North-West part of Stockholm.

Djurgården is the royal team, named after royal hunting grounds, obviously their fans are middle class and above and are based in the central and northern parts of Stockholm.

You’ll find them in Sports Direct or Wetherspoons.

Seriously, it really is mixed. Even families can have red and blues under the same roof.

Yeah there's no actual dividing lines or areas of reds and blues or anything like that. I know plenty of siblings who support different teams.

Evertonians will tell you, though, that the majority of Scousers are Blues. It's utter bullshit. There's well more Reds.

What is interesting, though, is that most of the Blues I know do seem to "go the game" and have season tickets. So either some of them are lying and there's a fanbase-wide conspiracy to make out like they all attend the games and are superfans, or Goodison is actually a magical portal that appears to only have a capacity of 40,000, but actually holds many, many more.

Yeah there's no actual dividing lines or areas of reds and blues or anything like that. I know plenty of siblings who support different teams.

Evertonians will tell you, though, that the majority of Scousers are Blues. It's utter bullshit. There's well more Reds.

What is interesting, though, is that most of the Blues I know do seem to "go the game" and have season tickets. So either some of them are lying and there's a fanbase-wide conspiracy to make out like they all attend the games and are superfans, or Goodison is actually a magical portal that appears to only have a capacity of 40,000, but actually holds many, many more.

Imagine actually having a magical portal, and it opens up in Goodison Park, filled with hate-twisted Orcs wearing Lonsdale trainers.

Oh FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This (hi Derek). I know we've milked the fixture for points over the years but I'm invariably pretty nervous before and during the game, and at my age the ticker can do without that. Besides, as with others on here the sheer intensity of their bitterness gets on my wick.

Incidentally, if they did go down, I'm not convinced they'd bounce straight back up again either.

(hi Derek)

Is this to me? Or is there someone called Derek here.

Do you know me from one of my former haunts?

... Hi.

/ For anyone curious, my name isn't Derek but, for reasons even I'm not sure of, Derek Asamoah is my favourite footballer and I've been called/used Derek Asamoah online as an alias in the past.

So... Is it really the friendly Derby?

Surely it's hard to hate them when they're all family or friends?

This (hi Derek). I know we've milked the fixture for points over the years but I'm invariably pretty nervous before and during the game, and at my age the ticker can do without that. Besides, as with others on here the sheer intensity of their bitterness gets on my wick.

Incidentally, if they did go down, I'm not convinced they'd bounce straight back up again either.
If you do croak, can I have Old Faithful?

Yep, send them down. Would love it. There's too much sentimental crap about. Oh we'd miss the Derby. Yeah and? Let them scrap it out against the likes of Stoke, Preston and Sheffield Wednesday and see if they can come up.

Is this to me? Or is there someone called Derek here.

Do you know me from one of my former haunts?

... Hi.

/ For anyone curious, my name isn't Derek but, for reasons even I'm not sure of, Derek Asamoah is my favourite footballer and I've been called/used Derek Asamoah online as an alias in the past.

It was aimed at Whaddapie, an old pal of mine from the forum who doesn't post enough these days and whose Christian name is Derek, but hello to you too. :)

I'm not sure whether or not we've crossed paths before, but I suspect it's unlikely as I've only ever been on Koptalk and then here.

If you do croak, can I have Old Faithful?

I'll amend my will accordingly next week. :)

Recently had a bit of a scare with it actually as the sound began to fade in and out (small wonder as the old thing's in its 44th year now). All seems to be well again though.

So... Is it really the friendly Derby?

Surely it's hard to hate them when they're all family or friends?

It was, but that's changed. I'm born/bred in Yorkshire but my Dad was from Bootle. For a short time I lived in Litherland when I was a nipper which was terrifying, my "Leeds" accent went down a storm!

As a kid the family used to share tickets so we'd all go to the derby together. My Dad's cousins (not sure what this is to me, I'm sure the Fins have a term!) would always sort us out with tickets as close to them as possible and vice versa but as the years moved on and you had seats and shit it got more difficult.

More to the point the atmosphere changed. I noticed first at goodison in the mid-90's but then I'm a Red. I think we got just as bad too around the same time. It coincided with the Everton-qualifying-but-heysel thing but I don't think that was it, I think it was just changing times.

I haven't been to Goodison this century and, from what I've seen Everton fans are not tolerated even at the Anny Road end anymore.

We did have the 'friendly derby' in the crowd but not no more

In a nutshell....YES....I would love to see the Bitter blueshite relegated,I'd also like to see Tranmere get promoted so they (Everton) can actually play a Derby match they might actually win,besides,it would be funny as fuck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom