• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Day 1 in Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
10562985_10152700825737573_2274965512993794572_n.jpg

10530763_10152700826772573_1110575876986880961_n.jpg

10458548_10152700827332573_2947971622819975502_n.jpg

Wow, Markovic is already balding at 20. This Aquilani-like long hair is a temporary thing, I guess.

Our players seem to be smiling only when Kolo or Lucas are in the picture. Surely they are worth keeping just for that?

Wow, Markovic is already balding at 20. This Aquilani-like long hair is a temporary thing, I guess.

Our players seem to be smiling only when Kolo or Lucas are in the picture. Surely they are worth keeping just for that?

You'd be smiling too if they were marking you.

Lucas: "Yes my countrymen got fucked by Germans in World Cup - I enjoyed watching it"

The team is training in Boston correct? I live in Austin.. if I missed this I will shoot myself!

The team is training in Boston correct? I live in Austin.. if I missed this I will shoot myself!

"Having landed in Boston for their pre-season tour a day previously, the Liverpool squad was quickly into gear on Monday, training at the Harvard University to kick off their busy week – and our cameras followed everything."

Would be really odd to land in Boston, fly to Texas for some training and fly back to Boston to play against Roma.

And to set your mind at ease:
LFC begin Boston training camp

http://www.lfctour.com/photos/lfc-begin-boston-training-camp

Haven't seen it mentioned here, but apparently Emre Can missed this tour because of the calf injury he picked up against PNE. Haven't seen him in the pictures, so could be true.

Yeah, I live in South Austin when I'm not at school at A&M. Assuming you go to UT though by the name.

@Karl Hungus is up north, in the Round Rock area I think as well.

Wow thats awesome, definitely didn't expect to find any Texans on the forum. Yeah I just graduated, moving to San Francisco in a week (unfortunately - don't wanna leave ATX)

Wow thats awesome, definitely didn't expect to find any Texans on the forum. Yeah I just graduated, moving to San Francisco in a week (unfortunately - don't wanna leave ATX)

Yeah, ATX is really nice, but the long term outlook is terrible. There's no space for real expansion of the infrastructure, and that's only going to continue to get worse with all the people now moving here. The general culture is great, but I probably wouldn't want to work here after graduating.

I used to live in the San Diego area though, it's amazing that you can get literally double the house here in Austin compared to the California markets. But between earning a bit more, and having much better beaches on the west coast, it's alright, living costs be damned.

You should definitely post more for someone who's been around for 3+ years though!

Yeah, ATX is really nice, but the long term outlook is terrible. There's no space for real expansion of the infrastructure, and that's only going to continue to get worse with all the people now moving here. The general culture is great, but I probably wouldn't want to work here after graduating.

I used to live in the San Diego area though, it's amazing that you can get literally double the house here in Austin compared to the California markets. But between earning a bit more, and having much better beaches on the west coast, it's alright, living costs be damned.

You should definitely post more for someone who's been around for 3+ years though!

Haha yeah you are right, I've been quite the serial lurker but I'll definitely try to contribute more. And r.e. Austin, I moved here for school from Houston and never wanna leave, it is definitely gonna become (and already is in some ways i.e. I-35) extremely overcrowded.

Haven't seen it mentioned here, but apparently Emre Can missed this tour because of the calf injury he picked up against PNE. Haven't seen him in the pictures, so could be true.

No, he's there - just missed training yesterday according to Pearce.

No, he's there - just missed training yesterday according to Pearce.

Ah okay. It was Pearce earlier who mentioned that he missed the trip, but I see he's now acknowledged that he made a mistake and he's there but missed the session like you said. Good to see him there.

How many years before it gets unbearable you think? We wee looking to move to austin but Dallas seems like it could be next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom