• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

COVID and football (proper thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With any luck they will make the rules for postponement much stricter, so when City hit their inevitable COVID outbreak they will be forced to field their 3rd choice (30M per player) eleven, and the fume will bleat and bleat

New rules.

Four proven covid cases needed for postponements. International absences no longer count towards unavailable players.

New rules.

Four proven covid cases needed for postponements. International absences no longer count towards unavailable players.
Just 4 cases, or is it 4 cases and only 13 players total available?

If its just the cases then anyone can send their youth teamto a super spreader event & get a match called off

I reckon they should just not allow any postponements, these clubs have hundreds of millions of pounds, and have dozens of players, play with what you've got, tough shit.

Those clubs all have academy systems. Just pull the best from them to make up the numbers.

Sunderland boss Lee Johnson claims the Covid vaccine could be behind his goalkeeper Lee Burge being ruled out of playing with an 'inflamed heart' - and says 'it happens a lot after these injections' - as 25% of EFL players continue to dodge the jab

Did he do his medical training while managing Oldham, Barnsley, Bristol or Sunderland?

Dr Lee Johnson, manager. Impressive.

Did he do his medical training while managing Oldham, Barnsley, Bristol or Sunderland?

Dr Lee Johnson, manager. Impressive.

I didn't realise you needed to be a doctor to repeat what you've been told by someone.

Sunderland boss Lee Johnson has controversially suggested keeper Lee Burge's minor heart trouble could have been caused by a Covid vaccine.

The shot-stopper has been ruled out for five weeks to allow an “inflammed heart” to be treated.

Johnson said: “It seems to happen a lot after these injections or Covid.

“I don’t know, I am not a doctor. I get the information and the first thought is the player. Is he fit and well and survives it well and has a long career.”

0_GettyImages-1235717861.jpg

Lee Burge has been warned not to let his heart rate exceed 100 bmp(Andrew Vaughan - CameraSport via Getty Images)
Challenged on his vaccine claim, Johnson added: “That’s probably slightly controversial. I don’t know the answer. I would be ill advised to make quotes like that.

Remember the rule guys - when Ross posts something as a screenshot with no links to the source - there’s a high probability that’s it’s bullshit, out of context, misleading, selective information, fake or from a far/alt right website.

Remember the rule guys - when Ross posts something as a screenshot with no links to the source - there’s a high probability that’s it’s bullshit, out of context, misleading, selective information, fake or from a far/alt right website.

It's like they teach you when you are learning to drive:

Only a fool break's the Ross' rule.

There is no need to become retarded my child. It is ok to admit that our lord's gift caused the heart inflammation. If there was no side effect then it would not be a very good test of your faith.

Knowing the risk and trusting in the lord to protect you is the whole point, to test your faith. Do not fail it by becoming a retard and certainly not by refusing the divinity of his fourth dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom