1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Confirmed Transfers (2015/16)

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by King Binny, May 5, 2015.

1. King Binny

King Binny Part of the Furniture Honorary Member

Kyle Ebecilio - Nottingham Forest (loan)
    [​IMG]
    Article: FC Twente’s Kyle Ebecilio has arrived at The City Ground on a season-long loan.

The 21-year-old has experience of playing in England after spending three years in Arsenal’s academy.

He arrived at the Emirates after progressing through the youth ranks of his hometown club, Feyenoord, and returned to the Netherlands in May 2013 to sign for Twente.

Ebecilio has made more than 60 appearances for the Dutch top-flight side and has several Under 21s caps to his name.

The Dutchman becomes Dougie Freedman’s fourth signing of the summer following the arrival of Matt Mills, Jamie Ward and Daniel Pinillos.

2. King Binny

Konstantinos Stafylidis  - Augsburg (reportedly €2.5 million)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Bayer 04 and Konstantinos Stafylidis have gone their separate ways: The Werkself's Greek left-back signed a two-year deal at Bundesligia club FC Augsburg,as they prepare for their first Europa League campaign.

Bayer 04 signed the 21-year-old from PAOK Saloniki in 2013. 'Stafy' made just one Bundesliga appearance in his first season at Leverkusen when he came off the bench in a 3-0 win against FC Nürnberg. The Greece international went on loan to Fulham at the start of last season. Stafylidis played 34 league games for the Championship side before returning to Leverkuse in the summer. In addition to Stafylidis, Bayer 04 had two other left-backs in the current squad in Wendell and Sebastian Boenisch.

3. Halmeister

Halmeister Some sort of pun about having a well known member Member

This is all well and good, Binny, but you need to keep up with the times. I demand a run down of all these players' stats on football manager right now.

4. Fabio

Fabio Former mod, consistent c*** Honorary Member

If he actually does this with his cold robotic logic, I hope you feel guilty for making him work harder

Halmeister likes this.
  5. Halmeister

Halmeister Some sort of pun about having a well known member Member

Hahaha I felt bad after I pressed 'post' because I reckon he actually would go off and do it.

Binny, it was a joke... DON'T!

6. King Binny

Lol. Seeing that the last official update was in Feb 2015, it would've been inaccurate too. :p

MaBigTip and Fabio like this.
  7. King Binny

Sami Hyypia - FC Zurich (Head Coach)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Former Liverpool and Finland defender Sami Hyypia has been appointed as the new coach of Swiss side FC Zurich.

Hyypia, 41, has signed a two-year contract having been out of work since he quit as Brighton boss in December 2014 after just six wins in 26 games.

He takes over from Urs Meier, who was sacked on 3 August shortly after a 3-2 home defeat by city rivals Grasshopper.

Hyypia also had a spell in charge of German club Bayer Leverkusen but was sacked following a poor run of results.

Hyypia, who won 105 caps for Finland, was a Champions League winner at Liverpool in 2005, and was also part of the team who secured a historic FA Cup, League Cup and Uefa Cup treble in 2001.

He made 464 appearances in a decade at Anfield, and won seven player of the year awards in his homeland between 1999 and 2008.

Markus Babbel and Sami Hyypia both in the Swiss League then.

8. King Binny

Alen Halilovic - Sporting Gijon (loan)
    [​IMG]
    Article: As revealed by his agent on Wednesday, Alen Halilovic will spend the 2015-16 season on loan with newly-promoted La Liga side Sporting Gijon.

Barcelona confirmed the move on Friday evening after the young Croatian had travelled to Gijon earlier in the day.

Zoran Stojadinovic, the young midfielder's representative, spoke with Sporting's sporting director, Nicolas Rodriguez, earlier this week to make the loan official.

"We've already said 'yes' to Nico and we will travel north later this week to sign," he admitted on Wednesday.

Sporting are not allowed to sign players this summer, but they are allowed to bring players in on loan, with Halilovic's arrival a real boost.

Barça have asked that the midfielder plays at least 60 percent of official matches, a term which the Asturian club have agreed to.

Halilovic, who has been with Barça's first team throughout pre-season, was photographed with his new club's scarf after sealing his switch.

9. King Binny

Kenedy - Chelsea (reportedly £6.3 million)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce we have completed the signing of Kenedy from Fluminense.

The 19-year-old forward arrives from his native Brazil, for whom he has played at Under-20 level.

Kenedy, who will wear the No.16 shirt, said: 'I am very happy to complete my transfer to Chelsea.'

The youngster played for the Blues in our pre-season friendly against Barcelona in Washington DC after Fluminense gave permission for him to take part.

'It is an exciting time for me to join the English Premier League champions and I hope I can become an important player for the club,' he added. 'I very much enjoyed my time with the squad during pre-season and I am very grateful to Fluminense for allowing me this opportunity.'

Kenedy, full name Robert Kenedy Nunes do Nascimento, is a powerful left-footed attacker who can play through the centre or on either flank.

10. King Binny

Izale McLeod - Notts County (undisclosed six-figure fee)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Notts County FC are delighted to announce the signing of Izale McLeod from Crawley Town for an undisclosed six-figure fee.

McLeod, the former-Charlton Athletic, Derby County and Portsmouth striker, scored 21 goals from 45 starts in Sky Bet League Two and has signed a two year deal at Meadow Lane. Izale was unveiled to the crowd at half-time of today's game with Accrington Stanely.

Chairman Ray Trew told the Official Site: “We’ve been trying to sign Izale for the last month and eventually we were able to strike a deal with Crawley which we’re very happy with.

“Obviously we still have a few issues with the team which we’re addressing. Ricardo wants a proven goal scorer and we’ve got that for this level.

“At Huddersfield we played exceptionally well but we’re always searching for players who are going to improve the playing squad .”

Notts County’s Head Of Recruitment Guy Branston said: “He’s a prolific goal scorer up and down the leagues. He’s quick, powerful and his record at our level is fantastic. We’d identified him early on in the transfer window but we saw him as the goal scorer to get us out of this league.”

11. King Binny

Andre Gray - Burnley (reportedly £9 million)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Burnley have today completed the club record signing of Brentford striker Andre Gray, subject to paperwork.

The 24-year-old has penned a three-year deal at Turf Moor for an undisclosed fee.

Gray, a product of the Shrewsbury Town youth system, top-scored with 18 goals for Brentford last season to cap a remarkable rise through the ranks.

And manager Sean Dyche is delighted to add a long-time target and proven Championship goal-grabber to his squad.

He said: “Andre is a player who we have been aware of since his Hinckley Town days in non-league.

“My coach Tony Loughlan flagged him up there and we have watched his development. I am pleased to say that has gone very well so far.

“He has worked very, very hard to get to the level he’s at. He has risen up the ladder and, in many ways, had a similar pathway to two former strikers here, Danny Ings and Charlie Austin.

“In that respect there is a rawness, a hunger and a great desire from him to continue his education and go even further, and we intend that to be with us in the immediacy and also in the future.”

The former England C international, who will wear the number seven shirt at Turf Moor, joined the youth set-up at Shrewsbury in 2004 and five years later signed his first professional deal with the Shrews.

However, after finding appearances limited he soon joined non-league Telford and Hinckley on loan, then a permanent deal with the latter, where he scored freely, scoring 37 goals in 85 appearances.

Gray’s big break came in 2012 when he joined then Conference Premier side Luton Town, initially on loan, where he made history by scoring in his first four games.

His total of seven goals in 12 games helped Luton reach the play-off finals, and that summer he signed a two-year deal with the Hatters.

By November 2013, his goals had helped propel Luton to the top of the Conference Premier table – and the following summer, having scored 30 goals in 45 games during the 2013–14 season, the club’s Young Player of the Year won the golden boot and helped Town earn promotion back into the Football League as Conference Premier champions.

Gray eventually left Luton for Brentford in the summer of 2014, having made 111 appearances and scored 57 goals during his two-year at Kenilworth Road.

And in his only season at Griffin Park, he added to his reputation by showing he can score goals at Championship level, helping Brentford to a fifth place finish and the play-offs in the Bees’ debut season in the second tier.

Article: Luton Town have pocketed a huge financial windfall after former striker Andre Gray completed his big money move to Burnley this evening.

The 24-year-old, who has been the subject of intense transfer speculation recently, with both Hull City and Bristol City submitting bids for his services, has chosen to join the Clarets, who were relegated from the Premier League last season.

The fee, a club record one for Burnley, is reported to be around £9m, with over £1.5m of that heading into Town’s coffers after they inserted a sell-on clause, believed to be around 20%.

12. ILD

ILD Very Well-Known Member

Chelsea sign Bobby Kenedy. ha.

13. King Binny

Eduardo Vargas - Hoffenheim (reportedly €5 million)
    [​IMG]
    Article: TSG have strengthened their attacking options by signing Chile international Eduardo Jesús Vargas Rojas. The 25-year-old striker makes the switch from Serie A side Napoli to TSG, where he has signed a contract until 30th June 2019.

Vargas was a sensation at the Copa América this summer. He was not only the top goalscorer, but his four goals helped Chile win the cup in their own country. Furthermore, he was named in the South American tournament’s 'All Star Team', forming part of an attacking trio with Lionel Messi and Paolo Guerrero.

“I’m not only looking forward to the fans, the grounds, and the atmospheres in Germany, but I’m especially looking forward to showing my aggressive and attacking game in one of the top leagues in the world," said Vargas, who is certain he "can develop in a team that plays a similar style of football to what I am used to with the Chile national side.”

Vargas, who can play in any attacking role, passed his medical in Heidelberg on Saturday. He has been under contract at Napoli since 2012, and has been on loan in the last two seasons with Valencia and now relegated Queen’s Park Rangers.

"His outstanding performances at the Copa América obviously made him an attractive transfer target for other clubs all over Europe,” said Alexander Rosen, TSG’s director of football. “Therefore we are very pleased that he chose to join us and that we can add a versatile and technically strong attacker into our squad, who can play in multiple attacking positions.”

The speedy attacker has scored 22 goals in 48 appearances for the Chile national team.

14. King Binny

Modibo Maiga - Al Nassr
    [​IMG]
    Article: Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr have announced the signing of West Ham forward Modibo Maiga - although the London club say nothing has been confirmed.

A tweet from Al Nassr's official account on Monday said that the 27-year-old Mali international had signed a two-year contract with the Riyadh-based outfit.

But there has been no notification from the Hammers and, when contacted by Press Association Sport, a spokesman said nothing has been confirmed yet.

The tweet from @AlNassrSaudiFCe read: "#ALNASSR signed a 2 year contract with former @whufc_official's forward, Modibo Maiga. Congratulations."

Maiga joined West Ham for £4.7million from Sochaux three years ago but has since had loans at QPR and Metz.

If he does leave, he does so having scored in West Ham's 4-3 defeat to Bournemouth in the Barclays Premier League last weekend.

15. King Binny

Gedion Zelalem - Rangers (6 mths loan)
    [​IMG]
    Article: RANGERS can today confirm the loan signing of Gedion Zelalem until January from Arsenal.

The 18 year-old has made two appearances for the Gunners’ first-team, and he is highly rated by their manager Arsene Wenger.

Born in Berlin, Zelalem initially played for Germany’s youth teams before switching his allegiance to the USA after receiving American citizenship in 2014.

He has since appeared six times for the US under-20 side and played for them at this summer’s under-20 World Cup where they reached the quarter-final stage.

A midfielder by trade, Zelalem only joined the Arsenal academy programme in 2013, and he has since risen rapidly from under-16 to under-21 level.

Described as ‘imaginative in possession and blessed with clever movement’ on Arsenal’s official website, Zelalem will bolster Mark Warburton’s attacking options and the manager is delighted to welcome him into his squad.

He said: “It’s nice to have him on board and a lot of work has been done. I'm thankful to some really good people at Arsenal and the work done by people here at Rangers.

“There is no doubt he is a very talented young player and I'm sure he'll have an impact for us."

The loan agreement will be reviewed in January.
    http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9935-zelalem-joins-gers?

16. King Binny

John Arne Riise - Delhi Dynamos (free transfer)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Delhi Dynamos have signed former Liverpool full-back and Norway's most capped international, John Arne Riise, who received the Indian Super League outfit's jersey from Liverpool legend Ian Rush.

Much like the signing of Frenchman Florent Malouda on Sunday, the Dynamos made the announcement ahead of an English Premier League game - between Arsenal and Liverpool at the Emirates stadium.

The 34-year-old Riise was a free agent after his contract with Cypriot side APOEL Nicosia was terminated by mutual consent.

Riise joined Liverpool from Monaco in 2001 and scored on his debut as the Reds beat Bayern Munich 3-2 to win the European Super Cup - at Monaco's Stade Louis II.

The full-back spent seven years at Anfield, during which time he made 334 appearances, winning an FA Cup, a League Cup and the Champions League in 2005.

Commenting on his signing with Delhi Dynamos, Riise said, "I am super excited to have joined Dehli Dynamos. I am a person who loves a new challenge, to see and experience different cultures. Roberto Carlos has been one of my heroes growing up as a left back. I'm honoured to have him as a coach, and can't wait to give my all for him and the team. I'm thankful for this opportunity and look forward to start training, meet the other players and staff. See you soon Dynamos supporters."

Dynamos' marquee player cum manager Roberto Carlos said, "Riise is a great player, very experienced and a true leader on the field. He is definitely going to help on the development and evolution of the team in the competition."

Riise's performances with his boyhood club Aalesund made him a hot prospect in Europe with Monaco FC signing the fullback in 1998 where he won the league and his exploits at the French club earned him a move to English giants Liverpool FC.

Riise is also the most capped Norwegian international, making 110 appearances and scoring 16 goals for his country.

Delhi Dynamos FC president Prashant Agarwal said, "We are thrilled to have signed John Arne Riise. I hope I do not get in the way of one of his thundering shots in training."

17. King Binny

Joe Lewis - Fulham (loan)
    [​IMG]
    Article: The Club is delighted to confirm the season-long loan signing of goalkeeper Joe Lewis from Cardiff City.

The 27-year-old came through the Norwich City academy and gained experience in League Two during loan spells with Stockport County and Morecambe, before joining Peterborough United in January 2008 for a club record fee.

He immediately established himself as Posh’s number one as they ended the season by winning promotion to League One, while he was ever-present as they made it back-to-back promotions with a second place finish in 2008/09.

Peterborough suffered relegation from the Championship after one season, but instantly returned via the Play-Offs at the end of the 2010/11 campaign. Unfortunately, though, a serious injury ruled Lewis out of the second leg and the Final.

He made his comeback in December 2011 and featured 12 times as the club fared considerably better in England’s second tier, finishing 18th. He joined Cardiff in the summer having made almost 200 appearances during his time with Peterborough.

Lewis has made just five appearances for the Welsh outfit, but impressed on loan at Blackpool last season – notably when the 10-man Seasiders secured a 2-2 draw at Craven Cottage.

He has represented England at a variety of age groups up to Under-21, and was in the senior squad in May 2008 for friendly matches against the United States and Trinidad & Tobago.

Speaking to the official website following confirmation of the deal, Lewis - who will wear the number 12 shirt - said: “I’m delighted. It all happened quite quickly. Obviously Marcus got injured and the club saw that it was a bad one and acted to get some cover.

“There’s real potential here. Fulham were recently in the Premier League and you just feel that the Club is ready to be back there as well, so hopefully I can be part of something that will get us there.”

18. King Binny

19. Hansern

Hansern SCM Addict Member

685 mill spent. Thats ridiculous. We've pissed away so much money and bought so much shite it hurts.

20. King Binny

Juan Cuadrado - Juventus (loan)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Juventus have officially confirmed the signing of Chelsea winger Juan Cuadrado.

The Colombian international had his medical with the Bianconeri this morning, and joins on a one-year loan deal.

“Juventus Football Club can today confirm that Juan Cuadrado has agreed terms on a season-long loan deal from English Premier League side Chelsea,” a statement on the Old Lady’s official website read.

“The Colombian winger, 27, will now link up with his new team-mates in Vinovo ahead of this afternoon’s training session.”

Cuadrado only had a brief spell at Stamford Bridge, failing to force his way into Jose Mourinho’s side after arriving from Fiorentina in January.

Godfred Donsah - Bologna (loan with mandatory option to buy)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Bologna have officially signed Godfred Donsah from Cagliari, on loan with mandatory option to buy.

The Ghanaian midfielder underwent his medical today and completed the transfer.

He had an impressive Serie A debut season in Sardinia, despite the fact he only turned 19 years old in June.

Napoli and Roma had also been heavily linked with Donsah, but Bologna won the race.

It’s widely reported Juventus have a deal with Bologna to sign the player in future.

Andres Tello - Cagliari (loan with option to buy)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Cagliari have officially taken Andres Tello from Juventus on loan with option to buy.

The Colombian midfielder turns 19 next month and his transfer was completed today.

Juve had signed him from Envigado in June after a four-month trial period in Turin.

This is the same club that provided Fredy Guarin and James Rodriguez.

Rafael Toloi - Atalanta (reportedly €4 million)
    [​IMG]
    Article: Atalanta have announced the signing of former Roma defender Rafael Toloi from Sao Paulo.

The 24-year-old spent the second half of the 2013-14 season on loan with the Giallorossi, but the capital club decided not to take up their €5.5m option on him.

“Atalanta BC announces that it has bought defender Rafael Toloi outright from Sao Paulo,” a statement on the Orobici’s website declared.

“The player, who arrived in Bergamo yesterday, had his medical this afternoon and will now train with the rest of the squad at Bortolotti di Zingonia.”

Toloi will wear the number 22 shirt for this season.