• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confirmed Transfers 2014/2015

Atletico Madrid - Raúl Jiménez (€10 million)
_MG_9388_.jpg

[article=http://en.clubatleticodemadrid.com/noticias/welcome-raul-jimenez]Raúl Jiménez will play in red and white the next six seasons, the player has passed the medical examination and after that, has signed his contract in the Vicente Calderón.

The Mexican forward landed at the Adolfo Suárez-Barajas airport at two in the afternoon this Thursday and then went to Majadahonda's Fremap Clinic to undergo the corresponding medical examination.

After passing the medical tests, Jiménez signed at the Vicente Calderón the contract that links him to our Club for the next six seasons.

The striker joins the list of 30 called players that Simeone is taking to Cádiz to play for the Carranza Trophy.[/article]

Sunderland - Will Buckley (£2.5 million)
wb.jpg

[article=http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2014/august/sunderland-sign-will-buckley]Sunderland have signed winger Will Buckley from Brighton and Hove Albion for an undisclosed fee.

The 24-year-old, who has already played more than 200 career games, has penned a three-year deal and is reunited with Gus Poyet at the Stadium of Light.

Buckley began his career at Rochdale, making 68 appearances for the Spotland club and scoring 13 goals before joining Championship side Watford in January 2010.

His rise continued at Vicarage Road, with another 43 appearances made before Poyet came calling in summer 2011, taking the youngster to Brighton.

The winger soon established himself as a regular at the Amex Stadium and made over 100 appearances for the Seagulls, scoring 19 goals.

Buckley becomes Sunderland’s seventh summer signing, following the arrivals of Jack Rodwell, Costel Pantilimon, Jordi Gomez, Billy Jones, Patrick van Aanholt and Santiago Vergini.[/article]

Al-Arabi - Pablo Hernandez (undisclosed fee)
[article]PABLO Hernandez has said thank you to Swansea City after his switch to Al Arabi was finally confirmed.

Hernandez has signed a three-year deal with the Qatari club having told Garry Monk last month that he was keen to move on.

Monk reckons Hernandez would have been happy to pen a new deal at the Liberty.

But when Swansea refused to offer him a fresh long-term agreement, the 29-year-old Spaniard accepted a move to the Middle East.

The fee involved is undisclosed, but it is thought Swansea have received only a fraction of the £5.55 million they paid Valencia for Hernandez two years ago.

The former Spanish international’s value had dipped because of his age and the fact that he had just 12 months to run on his SA1 contract.

Hernandez, who scored five times in 57 Swansea appearances, said: “I would like to say goodbye to the place that I called home for the past two years.

“Thank you to all the managers, players, assistants, doctors, club staff and supporters.

“I am taking really good memories with me like the Capital One Cup, my experience in the Premier League and the support and respect that the fans had towards me.

“I have good friends in this club and in this city... thanks to all of you!

“I will always be a Jack supporting the Swans from afar.

“Come on the Swans!”[/article]

Anderlecht - Steven Defour (€6 million)
Bu_djEEIQAEvQlA.png

[article]The Belgium midfielder Steven Defour has moved back home to champions Anderlecht in a club-record €6m (£4.8m) move from FC Porto.

The 26-year-old, who was sent off in his only appearance at the World Cup in Brazil in June, signed a five-year contract on Wednesday.

Defour, who has won 44 international caps, was previously the object of much scorn from Anderlecht fans for provocative performances during his time at their fierce rivals, Standard Liège.

“I know that I did play on the edge in matches against Anderlecht and it was not an easy decision [to sign for them] but I always had respect for the club,” he said.

The midfielder was once courted by Sir Alex Ferguson, but his career stalled after joining the Portuguese side in 2011, where he made only a limited number of appearances.

Defour is likely to make his debut next Sunday when Anderlecht, who top the league after the first three matches of the season, visit Westerlo.[/article]

where is Assaidi ? i mean he didn't come on pre-season did he ? Who was he training with ?

Norwich - Carlos Cuellar (free transfer)
cuellar-4x3132-1846789_478x359.jpg

[article=http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/20140820-carlos-cuellar-signs-1846846.aspx]CARLOS Cuellar has become Norwich City’s fourth signing of the summer after agreeing a one-year contract with an option for a further 12 months.

The 32-year-old, who left Sunderland in June after six years playing in the Premier League, bolsters Neil Adams’ defensive options for the busy Sky Bet Championship schedule ahead.

He joins Lewis Grabban, Kyle Lafferty and Gary O’Neil on the list of recruits for the Canaries this transfer window.

“Carlos brings bags of experience as he’s played at the highest level in three countries. He can play as a centre-back and a right-back, and we’re brought him here to strengthen the options we have in defence,” said Adams.

“He’s a top quality player, so we welcome him into the squad and it will be great to have him available.”

Cuellar added: “I’m so happy and so proud to join Norwich City. They’ve given me the opportunity to come here and I want to pay them back with performances on the pitch.

“It is a big club but it is looking to get bigger and stronger and to move forward. I see the same mentality that I have of trying to improve all the time, so I think we’ll go hand in hand.

“I got the opportunity to see the Blackburn game live and the players did so well and played good football, scoring good goals so hopefully we can carry that on this season.”

The Spaniard moved to English football in 2008 as Aston Villa swooped to sign him from Rangers for £7.8m after a hugely impressive year with the Glasgow club.

He featured 123 times for Villa, which included eight appearances in the Europa League, before reuniting with manager Martin O’Neill at Sunderland in 2012.

Cuellar made 33 starts for the Wearsiders before leaving earlier this summer. [/article]

Norwich - Cameron Jerome (undisclosed fee, reportedly £2 million)
jerome-4x3132-1847283_478x359.jpg

[article=http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/20140820-cameron-jerome-signs-1847306.aspx#ioB8CGAHDKHQvcvy.99]NORWICH City are pleased to confirm the signing of Cameron Jerome from Stoke City for an undisclosed fee.

The forward, who made 29 appearances in the Premier League last season, moves to Carrow Road on a three-year deal.

“It’s a massive club and from my point of view, where I am in my career, I just need to be playing regularly and Norwich have made me feel very welcome,” said Jerome.

“Once I spoke with the manager and a few other people here, it was a no-brainer. The ambition of the club matches my ambition as a player and I’m looking forward to getting stuck into training and hopefully being involved at the weekend.”

Neil Adams added: “Cameron brings power and pace to our attacking options.

“He’s someone I’ve been looking at for a long while and I’m delighted he became available to us. He gives us that brute strength as well as power, but he’s got much more than that too.

“He works really hard for the team and he gives us that strength in depth that we’ll need over a tough season.”

Jerome established himself with successful spells at Cardiff City and Birmingham City, earning him a move to Stoke on a four-year contract in August 2011.

He scored on his debut for the Potters in a 1-1 draw with Dynamo Kiev in the Europa League that September, and went on to net 12 goals in 67 appearances in all competitions while with the club.

The 28-year-old signed for Crystal Palace on a season-long loan in September last year and featured heavily as they recorded a high league finish of 11th place in the top flight. [/article]

QPR - Leroy Fer (undisclosed fee, reportedly £8 million)
leroy-fer-signs-64064-1845471_613x460.jpg

[article=http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/200814-leroy-fer-completes-qpr-move-1847009.aspx#fQy5KsYcchbPQjok.99]Dutch international midfielder Leroy Fer has signed a three-year deal at Loftus Road ...

QPR have completed the signing of Dutch international midfielder Leroy Fer from Norwich City.

The 24 year-old, who played and scored for the Netherlands in this summer’s World Cup Finals in Brazil, has put pen to paper on a three-year deal at Loftus Road, after Rangers agreed an undisclosed fee with the Canaries for the midfielder’s services.

Fer, who becomes Harry Redknapp’s fifth summer signing, told www.qpr.co.uk: “I can’t wait to get started here.

“It was always my dream to stay in England, in the Premier League. QPR did well last season to come up and the squad is full of top players, so I’m delighted to be here.

“Harry told me I was a big target for him and when you hear that from a coach, you want to work with them and play for them.

“I’m just looking forward to showing what I’m capable of here at QPR.”

Redknapp, who has handed Fer the number 10 shirt, expressed his delight at the arrival of the former Feyenoord ace, adding: “Leroy’s arrival is a massive boost for us.

“He’s another excellent signing and I’m delighted we’ve been able to get him to QPR.

“He played for Holland in the World Cup this summer and has all the attributes you'd be looking for from a central midfielder.

“He's just an outstanding midfield player - great physique, fine ability, he gets box-to-box.

“I’m really looking forward to integrating him into the squad.”[/article]

QPR - Eduardo Vargas (loan)
eduardo-vargas-signs-64064-1846891_613x460.jpg

[article=http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/210814-chilean-attacker-eduardo-vargas-joins-qpr-1847091.aspx#wSZmYlhWmhzyHUwp.99]QPR have beaten off competition from a number of Europe’s top clubs to clinch the season-long loan signing of Napoli attacker Eduardo Vargas.

Vargas – who featured in all four of Chile’s World Cup Finals fixtures in Brazil this summer, scoring the only goal of the game against Spain – links up with fellow Chilean international team-mate Mauricio Isla at Loftus Road.

In joining, he becomes Harry Redknapp’s sixth signing of the summer transfer window.

Redknapp told www.qpr.co.uk: “Eduardo is a quality player. He’s sharp, he’s bright, and he’s very lively on and off the ball.

“He can play as a number nine, he can play in behind, he can play wide – he’s very versatile.

“I really liked the look of him during the World Cup and he’s a player our scouts have been looking at for some time.

“He’s been on our radar for a long time now and we've had reports on him, from our scout over there, for a while.

“We’ve had him watched a lot, over the last year or so, and the feedback has been very positive.

“I’m delighted we’ve been able to bring him in.”

Vargas, who will wear the number 24 shirt at Loftus Road, is excited about playing in the ‘best league in the world’ for QPR, adding: “I have come here to do as much as I can for QPR in the Premier League.

“I’ve spoken to Mauricio a lot and he said it’s a great, relaxed environment to work in, with a fantastic squad of players.

“The Premier League is the best in the world, the most exciting in the world, and I am looking forward to competing in what is a super-competitive division.”

Vargas has received a work permit / governing body endorsement from the Football Association and will return to Italy in the coming days to obtain his working visa. He is unlikely to feature in Sunday’s Barclays Premier League fixture against Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane.[/article]

Napoli - Jonathan De Guzman (undisclosed fee, reportedly £5 million)
1408565830356_wps_4_Bve0HvDCUAAQzSs_jpg_large.jpg

[article]Napoli have signed Holland midfielder Jonathan de Guzman on a permanent transfer from Spanish side Villarreal for an undisclosed fee.

The 26-year-old, who spent the past two seasons on loan at Swansea and scored nine goals in 59 Barclays Premier League appearances for the Swans, has penned a four-year contract with the Naples outfit.

'I am happy to have come to Napoli,' he said on the club's official website, www.sscnapoli.it. 'I can't wait to start.'

Toronto-born De Guzman, who was a reported target for QPR, played in all seven of Holland's matches at this summer's World Cup in Brazil.

The Dutch international also took to Twitter to share his delight at the move.

He wrote: 'It's official! I'm proud to announce that I'm a player for S.S.C Napoli #ForzaNapoliSempre'.[/article]

Swansea - Federico Fernandez (undisclosed fee, reportedly £8 million)
federico-fernandez-4x358-1838205_478x359.jpg

[article=http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/fernandez-joins-1837182.aspx#dkjM7rJZTkQ8FIHP.99]Swansea City are delighted to confirm the signing of Napoli and Argentina defender Federico Fernandez for an undisclosed fee, subject to international clearance.

The 25-year-old passed his medical on Monday before putting pen to paper on a four-year deal at the Liberty today.

The arrival of Fernandez, who will wear 33, bolsters Garry Monk’s options at centre-back, which currently include captain Ashley Williams, Jordi Amat and Kyle Bartley.

He is expected to go straight into the squad, subject to receiving international clearance, for Saturday’s home fixture with Burnley as the Swans look to build on the opening Barclays Premier League win at Manchester United.

Fernandez helped Napoli to the Coppa Italia last season, while they finished third in Serie A. He also featured in their Champions League and Europa League campaigns – though he missed both legs against the Swans.

The 26-cap Argentina international made four appearances in his nation’s World Cup campaign, starting the four matches as Alejandro Sabella’s side were beaten in the final by Germany.

Fernandez started his career with Estudiantes in his homeland before a 3million Euros move to Napoli in July 2011, while he also spent time on loan at Spanish club Getafe in La Liga. [/article]

Swansea - Tom Carroll (loan)
carroll-pass58-1858278.jpg

[article=http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/tom-carroll-loan-1858866.aspx#gkDqPgEdbPJvkiC7.99]Swansea City have signed Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Tom Carroll on loan for the remainder of the season, subject to international clearance.

The England Under-21 international has featured in the Barclays Premier League, Europa League, FA Cup and Capital One Cup during his 23 appearances for Tottenham.

The 22-year-old will bolster Garry Monk’s options in central midfield at the Liberty, with injuries currently ruling out Leon Britton and Jay Fulton.
Carroll will be available for selection for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League fixture against Burnley at the Liberty (3pm).

After impressive displays for Tottenham’s Academy and signing a pro contract in 2010, Carroll made his first senior appearances while on loan at Leyton Orient, where he made 12 appearances as the club fell short of the League One play-offs by a single point.

His performances at Brisbane Road propelled him into Harry Redknapp’s first-team plans at White Hart Lane, with Carroll making seven appearances for Spurs – five of them coming in the Europa League.

That same season he gained further experience during a loan spell at Championship club Derby, where he scored once in 12 appearances.

With Andre Villas-Boas at the helm, Carroll played a more influential role at his parent club during the 2012-13 campaign as he featured 14 times in the Premier League, Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup.

Last season, Carroll featured in both legs of Spurs’ Europa League victories over Dinamo Tbilisi before joining Queens Park Rangers on loan, with the youngster making 26 appearances as the London club won the Championship Play-Off final.[/article]

Barnsley - Devante Cole (6 months loan)
devante-cole-4x376-1838816_478x359.jpg

[article=http://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/article/manchester-citys-devante-cole-signs-on-loan-for-barnsley-190814-1838853.aspx#tIgyMRMjMVATi8lK.99]Barnsley Football Club has signed Manchester City's highly rated striker, Devante Cole, on loan today.

The loan deal for the 19-year-old runs until 5th January 2015 and he will be eligible to play in both the FA Cup and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

Cole has advanced all the way up to the Elite Development Squad ranks and is recognised as one of the best strikers of his age in the country, reflected by his call-up to the England Under 18s squad in 2012.[/article]

Valencia - Bruno Zuculini (loan)
imagen35961d.jpg

[article]Valencia CF and Manchester City have reached an agreement to bring player Bruno Zuculini to Mestalla on loan, through to June 30th, 2015. The player will undertake a medical with the assistance of Divina Pastora Seguros at 7pm today, before being officially presented to the press in the Media Centre at 7:30pm.

Bruno Zuculini is one of the most promising players to have come out of Argentina. The 21 year-old defensive midfielder joins from Manchester City, who pushed hard this summer to bring him in from Racing Club in his homeland. He debuted in the Argentinian first division aged just 16, and now arrives at Valencia CF to inject further youth and talent to the team's exciting midfield.[/article]

[article]The Media Centre of Ciudad Deportiva hosted the official presentation of Zuculini as new Valencia CF player on Tuesday, August 19. The Argentinian footballer was accompanied by Valencia CF President Amadeo Salvo and General Sporting Manager Rufete.

Amadeo Salvo defined Zuculini as 'a young player, friendly and engaged with the Club. He conveys enthusiasm and will to be part of this team. Welcome, soon you will realise what it means to belong to this great Club'. He went on saying that 'from the very beginning we tried to look for every possibilitiy to bring him on. He is a very important player and we have to thank him for his strong interest in joining this club. He can give us the balance that we need, as well as the speed and verticality that characterizes Valencia CF team play'.

Finally came the turn of Bruno Zuculini. The new Valencia CF signing pointed out that 'nobody has any doubt about Valencia CF. I am very grateful for all the efforts made to bring me on board. Now I will try to achieve many victories for the Club, for the team and, most of all, for the supporters'.

Reunion with De Paul
‘When I met Rodrigo De Paul in Manchester I thought it meant something. I am very happy about us being teammates again'.

Position in the field
‘I am very comfortable playing in a five-man midfield and very free as box-to-box midfielder. I am willing to play in the position that the mister decides. I only came to help this great team to keep on the right track'.

Wish to keep growing
‘We will keep making Valencia CF great. I could only watch 20 minutes of their last match against AC Milan and I enjoyed it. I still need to improve a lot and I came to the best Club to do it'.[/article]

Valencia - Joao Cancelo (loan)
BvlYeghIYAEf2Tu.jpg

[article=http://en.valenciacf.com/ver/36900/official-vcf-statement-joao-cancelo.html]Valencia CF reached an agreement with SL Benfica for the transfer loan of Joao Cancelo until June 30, 2015. The young Portuguese player will join the training session this afternoon at Ciudad Deportiva, and will be officially presented tomorrow at a time yet to be confirmed.[/article]

[article=http://en.valenciacf.com/ver/36908/benvingutcancelo-%80i%80m-happy-to-be-receiving-this-opportunity%80.html]Joao Cancelo was officially presented as a Valencia CF player this Thursday evening in the Ciudad Deportiva Media Centre. The Portuguese full back was accompanied by Valencia CF President, Amadeo Salvo, and General Sporting Manager, Francisco Joaquín Pérez Rufete, at his grand unveiling.

Salvo told the gathered press that ‘We are very happy about the arrival of this player. He is young, he is going to enjoy playing at Mestalla a lot and he has a great future ahead of him. We have a player plenty of motivation and a lot of potential.”

Rufete added that ‘Joao is a player with an abundance of potential, and one who fits a very modern profile of what a right full back is. His trajectory up to now, and what he can achieve in the future, is huge.”

Joao Cancelo himself made his first official statement about a move which is greatly exciting for him. ‘I am happy to be receiving this opportunity and I hope to pay the club back with my hard work and dedication. The Spanish league is one of the best in the world. Working hard and showing dedication are the main things when it comes to creating a great team. We are a young group, but age isn’t the most important thing and we are going to try to become a great team. I feel a lot of responsibility, but without this responsibility there would be no football.’[/article]

Fiorentina - Marko Marin (loan)
Bvd5wFRIMAArZyQ.jpg

[article]Germany midfielder Marko Marin has joined Fiorentina on a season-long loan from Chelsea, the English Premier League club has announced.

Marin, 25, spent last season on loan in Spain with Europa League winners Sevilla, and joined up with Serie A club Fiorentina ahead of their first game of the season against Roma on August 30.

The Serbian-born German international, capped 16 times for the world champions, joined Chelsea in 2012 and made 16 appearances during his first season.[/article]

Rayo Vallecano - Leo Baptistao (loan)
BveidDnIYAATqGg.jpg

[article]Rayo Vallecano have officially announced an agreement with Atlético Madrid, which sees Brazilian striker Leo Baptistao return to Vallecas, rejoining the club on loan for the 2014-2015 season in La Liga.

It’s a move they tried to make last January, but lost the race to Real Betis back then. This time however, Rayo Vallecano have secured the return of striker, Leo Baptistao, having agreed to loan the player from Atlético Madrid for the season.

Baptistao burst onto the scene in the Primera with Rayo, making 28 appearances and scoring 7 goals during the 2012-2013 campaign, attracting a great deal of attention in the process.

Atlético Madrid won the race to his signature the following summer, but he struggled to make an impact in the team at the start of last season, making 3 starts in 11 appearances, with just the one goal coming in the Champions League against Zenit Saint Petersburg.

Subsequently loaned to Real Betis for the remainder of the 2013-2014 campaign, difficulties continued with fitness and form, as the Andaluz side couldn’t escape the relegation zone, having shelled out a lot of money for his spell with the club.

Now it’s a fresh start for Baptistao, who will celebrate his 22nd birthday, back with Rayo and with the opportunity to prove himself once more, during the 2014-2015 campaign, at the orders of manager Paco Jémez.

Rayo have also announced that Baptistao will be officially presented at a press conference on Wednesday.[/article]

Marin is 25 and STILL getting sent out on loan by Chelsea? I thought he was a lot younger than that.

Wolves - George Saville (undisclosed fee)
Saville_2854690.jpg

[article=http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/20140826-george-saville-signs-1876018.aspx#F2icvmmhfBI2Egmg.99]Wolves have secured the permanent signing of 21-year-old George Saville from Chelsea for an undisclosed fee.

The highly rated midfielder arrives at Molineux as part of a three-year deal with the option for a further year.

Saville is a product of the Chelsea Academy, having joined the Blues in 2004.

The 21-year-old turned professional in 2010 and after impressing in the youth team and reserves was rewarded with a three and a half year contract in 2012.

During his time at Stamford Bridge Saville enjoyed loan spells at Millwall and, most recently, Brentford where he helped the Bees to promotion from Sky Bet League 1, featuring 40 times for the Greater London side.

Head Coach, Kenny Jackett, believes Saville will be a great addition to his squad:

"He’s a very good, exciting, attacking midfield player," explained the manager before adding: "He had a very good season at Brentford last season and formerly, as a younger player, was on loan with me at Millwall.

"He is capable of doing a little bit of everything; he can compete, he can tackle, he can pass and he has the ability to get a shot in.

"At just turned 21, I think he’s a great addition to our squad, I think he’s the right age, he’s a good player now but he’s going to improve in the future and really give us terrific options in our midfield area."

Head of Football Development and Recruitment, Kevin Thelwell said: “We’re delighted to have recruited George on a permanent deal.

“We’ve known about him since he was 15 years of age and participating in England trials with Zeli Ismail and Liam McAlinden.

“He played virtually every game for Brentford last season as he helped them to automatic promotion and he was certainly one of the best players we faced in League One."[/article]

West Brom - Silvestre Varela (loan)
333826-ce7fd142dcbf3de2738b2e140b2a4ff5.jpg

[article=http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/porto-winger-varela-seals-hawthorns-move-1863303.aspx#sUOuT1QhPaQChbq3.99]ALBION have recruited FC Porto winger Silvestre Varela on a season-long loan.

The pacey Portugal international becomes the Baggies’ tenth summer signing after passing a Hawthorns medical.

The right-sided player arrives in the Black Country boasting an impressive Primeira Liga record of 30 goals in 115 starts.

Varela has won 26 caps for his country and scored five times. The 29-year-old can also play on the left and increases Alan Irvine’s attacking options.

“Silvestre is a vastly-experienced player, both with Porto and his national team, and I’m delighted we’ve managed to secure his services,” said the Baggies head coach.

“He’s got pace and power, gets his fair share of goals and is also a creator of chances for others.

“He’s a fantastic addition to our squad.”

Varela, who rose through the international ranks from Under-19s level, netted twice in qualifying to help Portugal reach this summer’s World Cup Finals in Brazil, where he came off the bench to score a last-gasp equaliser in the 2-2 Group G draw with the USA.

Varela came through Sporting Clube de Portugal’s youth system, making his senior debut in August 2003 before loans spells at Casa Pia, Vitoria Setubal and Recreativo Huelvo.

He made a permanent move to Estrela Amadora in summer 2008 before sealing a switch to Porto the following year.

His best season for the Portuguese giants came in 2010/11 when he scored ten goals in 26 league appearances under then-manager Andre Villas Boas to help secure the first of three successive titles.

During the same campaign, he also netted in a 6-2 rout of Vitoria Guimaraes to win the Taca de Portugal cup for the second time and scored in the quarter-final first leg against Spartak Moscow en route to winning the Europa League.

Varela also has a wealth of Champions League experience, with his three goals at that level coming in wins over Arsenal, Dynamo Kiev and Dinamo Zagreb.[/article]

Bayern Munich - Mehdi Benatia (undisclosed fee, reportedly €30 million)
Bv-a-HAIgAA8hir.jpg

[article=http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2014/benatia-set-to-join-fc-bayern.php]A few days before the summer transfer window closes, FC Bayern are poised to sign another new player. Late on Tuesday afternoon the German double winners and AS Roma agreed the terms of a deal brining Moroocan international Mehdi Benatia to Munich. The player will move for an undisclosed fee.Benatia will come to the Bavarian capital in the next few days for the obligatory pre-transfer medical. Provided all is satisfactory, the 27-year-old centre-back will sign a five-year contract.[/article]

Roma - Kostas Manolas (€13m plus up to €2m in performance-related bonuses)
Bv-8Bn5IYAEKAYl.jpg

[article]Roma have officially bought Konstantinos Manolas from Olympiacos after selling Mehdi Benatia to Bayern Munich.

The transfer was announced this evening on the official Giallorossi website at a cost of €13m plus up to €2m in performance-related bonuses.

Manolas put pen to paper on a five-year contract that will expire on June 30 2019.

The Greek international defender had been linked with Juventus and Arsenal.

The 23-year-old has 12 senior caps for his country.[/article]

Back
Top Bottom