• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CL Draw. Thursday 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So gutting not to be able to go to any of these :(

Normally sat there with easyjet and ryanair pages clicking refresh. Booking flights and then finding out they've switched the dates a few hours later. Once I got my own sons name wrong in the hurry and got charged 140 quid to fix it.

So I suppose in the scheme of things it's not too bad

Too bad there's no crowds allowed because it would have been nice to see Lucas come home.

Barcelona, Olympiakos and Borussia Munchengladbach would allow the TV companies to run endless footage of our rich European history covering 1977, 2005 and 2019

We can get a group with teams from our own country can't we??

Nope.

The one time it happened when we got Chelsea was because there were 5 English teams and we weren't recognised as an English side. It was when we won it and finished 5th. It can't happen anymore

Out of the possible groups we could end up in, I just want us to get what could be perceived as the easiest one, and then for city to get one of if not the worst possible combination for them. Nothing at all to do with footballing reasons.

I want Atletico, I want to smash them, it'll be a fitting way on our way to winning winning big ears once more.

I wonder how those pompous twats are going to drag out the draw in these socially-distanced times, seeing as they usually try to make the thing like some fucking awful Eurovision event.

I wonder how those pompous twats are going to drag out the draw in these socially-distanced times, seeing as they usually try to make the thing like some fucking awful Eurovision event.

The winner of eurovision is none other than Didier Drogba, duly introduced by the uefa president as "we all know Didier was one of the best players of all time" hahahaha

It has to be said that uefa have picked the worst economic conditions in history to go woke

They need to start listing this in the same manner as televised matches.

Coverage begins at 4pm (draw at 4.45) or whatever

I don’t understand what’s supposed to be happening here, everything’s in English besides Neuers responses

Do you really want to watch the draw?

I just wait to see the full draw on the BBC / here / wherever.

typically i forget about it and find the draw on here afterwards, i didn’t realise how much of a chore it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom