• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Cheltenham tip -wednesday

Prefix for Betting Threads

Buddha

Very Well-Known
He's favourite (5/1), but I've had a tip for the Pipe horse (Notus de la tour) in the Fred Winter hurdle tomorrow.

Apparently he's expected to absolutely hose up.

He'll be my big bet of the day.

Thanks Buddha. It's got some of the trends in it's favour too, although there have only been five runnings of this race so take the trends with a pinch of salt.

Fred Winter Juvenile Handicap Hurdle Trends

Four of the last five winners won on their previous outing.

All of the last five winners didn’t win until at least their third hurdles start.

All of the last five winners were by a Group One winning sire.

I've had £100 on him (that's a big bet for me nowadays) at 5/1. I read something last night about one of the horses he beat on his sole British start going close at the weekend in an ultra-competitive handicap - putting him in here (even with a big weight) at least a stone ahead of the handicapper.

The Pipe yard usually save a decent juvenile for this event and it certainly looks like he was put away after his win to protect his mark.

I could do with a winner!

Wish I had. He ran well enough (not the best of rides) and the stable confidence was warranted.

But fuck me they obviously didn't count on Nicholls having a ridiculously handicapped horse take the piss out of the whole field.

Back
Top Bottom